Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which dragon breed looks best as pfp?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Anyone faces towards the forum post is best. Female SD, Male Spiral, Male WC, ect.

But snappers are so derpy and close up it’s hard not to smile with them!
Anyone faces towards the forum post is best. Female SD, Male Spiral, Male WC, ect.

But snappers are so derpy and close up it’s hard not to smile with them!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Snek’s is epic
@Snek’s is epic
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
I feel most breeds are pretty good, especially permababs I'm not biased i swear
I feel most breeds are pretty good, especially permababs I'm not biased i swear
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
female nocturnes
female nocturnes
yzUX307.png
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think the babies are the best as icon dragons. Skydancer, nocturne, and wildclaw in particular. I've had my icon dragon for almost a year now and nothing has ever come close to being more perfect for me
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think the babies are the best as icon dragons. Skydancer, nocturne, and wildclaw in particular. I've had my icon dragon for almost a year now and nothing has ever come close to being more perfect for me
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
I like how male spirals and female faes end up looking composition-wise. They both fill the box nicely.

Also very biased in favor of permababies. I think their big babby eyes make their features and expressions show up more clearly when sized down or something? idk but they're good
I like how male spirals and female faes end up looking composition-wise. They both fill the box nicely.

Also very biased in favor of permababies. I think their big babby eyes make their features and expressions show up more clearly when sized down or something? idk but they're good
Male Wildclaws, female Skydancers, female Nocturnes, and female Mirrors all fill up the box very nicely. As do Faes, to a certain extent.
Male Wildclaws, female Skydancers, female Nocturnes, and female Mirrors all fill up the box very nicely. As do Faes, to a certain extent.
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
male spirals, male wildclaws, and female skydancers ^^ I love the way in which they are positioned in the avatar box.
male spirals, male wildclaws, and female skydancers ^^ I love the way in which they are positioned in the avatar box.
I'm a fan of baby Snappers, Nocs and Gaolers as avatars!

(Although I can't deny that male Snappers are pretty great too... their whole face is the box.)
I'm a fan of baby Snappers, Nocs and Gaolers as avatars!

(Although I can't deny that male Snappers are pretty great too... their whole face is the box.)
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
male snapper is up there just bc it takes up the entire space lol, but i like m spirals, f Pearlcatchers and female bogs
male snapper is up there just bc it takes up the entire space lol, but i like m spirals, f Pearlcatchers and female bogs
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8