Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which dragon breed looks best as pfp?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
male spirals and male guardians
male spirals and male guardians
57vDzYs.png
male spirals!
male spirals!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Hmmmm. I can't really pick a breed! It's more about the individual dragon and how it looks in the avatar space. A lot of the ones I'm proud of look super boring / underwhelming as avatars despite how proud I am of their overall looks.
Hmmmm. I can't really pick a breed! It's more about the individual dragon and how it looks in the avatar space. A lot of the ones I'm proud of look super boring / underwhelming as avatars despite how proud I am of their overall looks.
4UUQPPZ.gif
I might be biased but I think male faes are pretty good. I'm used to having some empty space, it just feels more natural to me. Also they show off their frills, eyes, and head apparel nicely without looking too cluttered.
I might be biased but I think male faes are pretty good. I'm used to having some empty space, it just feels more natural to me. Also they show off their frills, eyes, and head apparel nicely without looking too cluttered.
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
male spirals or female skydancers, the way their heads are posed are just perfect for the pfps imo
male spirals or female skydancers, the way their heads are posed are just perfect for the pfps imo
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
[quote name="greenvelvetcake" date="2019-07-09 18:54:20" ] I was going to say female Mirrors because they have such ferocious faces, but then Snek had to show up with the best possible avatar and prove me wrong. [/quote] Haha, thank you! More seriously though -- my favorites are F Guardians.
greenvelvetcake wrote on 2019-07-09 18:54:20:
I was going to say female Mirrors because they have such ferocious faces, but then Snek had to show up with the best possible avatar and prove me wrong.

Haha, thank you!

More seriously though -- my favorites are F Guardians.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Fae are just the best in general, and profile pics are no exception in that.
Fae are just the best in general, and profile pics are no exception in that.
giphy.gif
probably male spirals or male wildclaws
or baby gaolers
probably male spirals or male wildclaws
or baby gaolers
snappers cause their heads are so big
snappers cause their heads are so big
Lightning Runestone
88V
88V
88V
FaCKLHz.png