Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what’s your net dragon contribution?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
In 4 years 6 months I have hatched 1304 dragons and exalted...6.

Hm.

In 4 years 6 months I have hatched 1304 dragons and exalted...6.

Hm.

A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
37 hatched, 131 exalted.
37 hatched, 131 exalted.
3PrXk2A.png
Hatched: 274
Exalted: 262

Almost even :')
Hatched: 274
Exalted: 262

Almost even :')
-
xmikUei.png
-
:D Leave it to us, we'll get those dragons extinct in no time.
4,777 eggs hatched, 16,446 dragons exalted.
:D Leave it to us, we'll get those dragons extinct in no time.
4,777 eggs hatched, 16,446 dragons exalted.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Doing my part to make lair space for everyone:

4,785 eggs hatched
26,228 dragons exalted

@Cyanidegoat

Click on the downward facing arrow beside your username at the top right of the page to see your Account Settings. All sorts of information is available there.

Doing my part to make lair space for everyone:

4,785 eggs hatched
26,228 dragons exalted

@Cyanidegoat

Click on the downward facing arrow beside your username at the top right of the page to see your Account Settings. All sorts of information is available there.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Nests Laid
Eggs Hatched
Eggs Discarded
Total Dragons Exalted
_ 774

I've exalted roughly 2.05x more dragons than the number of eggs that I've hatched!

I used to hatch tons of nests a couple of years back, and I still don't exalt fodder for profit that often even after getting a proper coli team together, so I'm honestly surprised that my ratio isn't closer to 1:1.
Nests Laid
Eggs Hatched
Eggs Discarded
Total Dragons Exalted
_ 774

I've exalted roughly 2.05x more dragons than the number of eggs that I've hatched!

I used to hatch tons of nests a couple of years back, and I still don't exalt fodder for profit that often even after getting a proper coli team together, so I'm honestly surprised that my ratio isn't closer to 1:1.
I hatched 105 eggs and I exalted 261 dragons
I hatched 105 eggs and I exalted 261 dragons
193.png
194.png
5198.png
66 hatched : 101 exalted
66 hatched : 101 exalted
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
Ive only hatch 68 and exhalted 63 and ive been on since October(though i did go away for a while from April to June). So i dont do much of either and dont really have any want to do either
Ive only hatch 68 and exhalted 63 and ive been on since October(though i did go away for a while from April to June). So i dont do much of either and dont really have any want to do either
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
i breed my own fodder so the numbers are about the same, only i've exalted 30 more dragons bc of impulse buyer regret lmao
i breed my own fodder so the numbers are about the same, only i've exalted 30 more dragons bc of impulse buyer regret lmao
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17