Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How well do you stock your food?
1 2 3 4
I usually keep it about 400 each and fill it when I need to ;p
I usually keep it about 400 each and fill it when I need to ;p
57vDzYs.png
All foods have about 10K,and I plan to get higher and higher just in case I end up having a huge amount of dragons in my lair (,:
All foods have about 10K,and I plan to get higher and higher just in case I end up having a huge amount of dragons in my lair (,:
Insects are the only food I really need in large amounts, and since I have over 5000 I'm doing a fairly good job. Though it was almost 10,000 a little while ago so I'll have to make sure I have enough in the future.

I also have 10,000 meat that is just sitting there. I hope we have freezers in the Ashfall Waste. After Sunparched Prowl I converted most of my meat but then remembered only about 5 of my dragons actually eat it. At least I won't have to worry about it for months.
Insects are the only food I really need in large amounts, and since I have over 5000 I'm doing a fairly good job. Though it was almost 10,000 a little while ago so I'll have to make sure I have enough in the future.

I also have 10,000 meat that is just sitting there. I hope we have freezers in the Ashfall Waste. After Sunparched Prowl I converted most of my meat but then remembered only about 5 of my dragons actually eat it. At least I won't have to worry about it for months.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4