Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | income
1 2 3
I've bought a few packs of gems in the past of course.

Otherwise, I sell lots of hatchlings/fodder, breed often (I try to always have at least one nest on), and every couple of months/every year or so, I clear out my lair of dragons that have built up over time that I haven't actually gotten too attached to.

Honestly I don't have too too much wealth, so I'm kind of with you in that I don't have any idea how some users manage to get the beautiful gened g1 dragons and stuff that they do... I've had some projects sitting around untouched for months bc I haven't been able to.......... gene them
I've bought a few packs of gems in the past of course.

Otherwise, I sell lots of hatchlings/fodder, breed often (I try to always have at least one nest on), and every couple of months/every year or so, I clear out my lair of dragons that have built up over time that I haven't actually gotten too attached to.

Honestly I don't have too too much wealth, so I'm kind of with you in that I don't have any idea how some users manage to get the beautiful gened g1 dragons and stuff that they do... I've had some projects sitting around untouched for months bc I haven't been able to.......... gene them
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
Art shop, sometimes i get low interest but when i fill my queue, i get 400kt / g in an instant.
Currently sitting at 2M treasure and 5k gems, still growing.

I'm also beginning to show interest on coli and fodder exalting, shower me in money!
Art shop, sometimes i get low interest but when i fill my queue, i get 400kt / g in an instant.
Currently sitting at 2M treasure and 5k gems, still growing.

I'm also beginning to show interest on coli and fodder exalting, shower me in money!
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Honestly my only steady piece of income is Glimmer and Gloom (which I had only recently figured out, by the way)... Other, pretty unreliable, sources of my income come from a Hatchery me and my friend runs and an Art Shop that’s ignored. I also have several pairs I breed to get fodder, then train and exalt them when they grow up. And I coli often, but my luck stinks so I don’t really get anything good.
Honestly my only steady piece of income is Glimmer and Gloom (which I had only recently figured out, by the way)... Other, pretty unreliable, sources of my income come from a Hatchery me and my friend runs and an Art Shop that’s ignored. I also have several pairs I breed to get fodder, then train and exalt them when they grow up. And I coli often, but my luck stinks so I don’t really get anything good.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
Flipping things and exalting, mostly. If there’s something new then I usually try to snipe it off the MP, but I’m not always the best at that. Sometimes it’s just luck with what you can snipe first off the MP or AH, but leveling and exalting is pretty steady income, especially if you buy fodder as hatchlings and put in HD until they grow up. Also just selling older items that I had from my first few festivals earned quite a bit.

All of that adds up pretty quickly! I currently have about 25kg and 9 mill T, which I would have considered impossible for myself a year ago. I also probably spent nearly 15kg in the past few weeks which isn’t really great lol. I know that some people have a lot more, but up until a few months ago I was barely ever over 1 million treasure or 1,000 gems.
Flipping things and exalting, mostly. If there’s something new then I usually try to snipe it off the MP, but I’m not always the best at that. Sometimes it’s just luck with what you can snipe first off the MP or AH, but leveling and exalting is pretty steady income, especially if you buy fodder as hatchlings and put in HD until they grow up. Also just selling older items that I had from my first few festivals earned quite a bit.

All of that adds up pretty quickly! I currently have about 25kg and 9 mill T, which I would have considered impossible for myself a year ago. I also probably spent nearly 15kg in the past few weeks which isn’t really great lol. I know that some people have a lot more, but up until a few months ago I was barely ever over 1 million treasure or 1,000 gems.
Not a G1 collector, but I get most of my income from exalting, selling notable Coliseum drops, investing, and selling excess.
Not a G1 collector, but I get most of my income from exalting, selling notable Coliseum drops, investing, and selling excess.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I do two things:

-Max Fairgrounds everyday
-Coli
I do two things:

-Max Fairgrounds everyday
-Coli
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="EeveeDream" date="2019-07-02 11:53:16" ] Coli coli coli [/quote]
EeveeDream wrote on 2019-07-02 11:53:16:
Coli coli coli
torture_isaac.png
Like most that have posted, I G&G and coli/train exalts. I sell the loot for gems and/or trade t for gems. It pays for all my projects. =D
Like most that have posted, I G&G and coli/train exalts. I sell the loot for gems and/or trade t for gems. It pays for all my projects. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
Coli duuuude.

Also I'm lazy so I just buy gems lmao. A LOT!
Coli duuuude.

Also I'm lazy so I just buy gems lmao. A LOT!
Baldwin mats, familiar chests, and selling the ambushes & berserkers I get from Crim makes up the majority of my income. I do coli, but I tend to keep about 95% of the stuff I get.
Baldwin mats, familiar chests, and selling the ambushes & berserkers I get from Crim makes up the majority of my income. I do coli, but I tend to keep about 95% of the stuff I get.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
1 2 3