Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most Expensive...
1 2
Just because I'm curious, and because the most expensive items on the auction house are jokes I'm assuming (9999999 treasure for a stick or something), what are the priciest items in the game?
Just because I'm curious, and because the most expensive items on the auction house are jokes I'm assuming (9999999 treasure for a stick or something), what are the priciest items in the game?
[item=boolean] probably
Boolean probably
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
imp scrolls
imp scrolls
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
boolean then imp scrolls, then kickstarter fams and apparel, then the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry
boolean then imp scrolls, then kickstarter fams and apparel, then the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry
Scorchpaw Prowler
[quote name="lynxedlight" date="2019-06-28 11:28:48" ] boolean then imp scrolls, then kickstarter fams and apparel, then the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry [/quote] took the words right outta my mouth. pretty much this
lynxedlight wrote on 2019-06-28 11:28:48:
took the words right outta my mouth. pretty much this
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Thank you for the replies! and now I'm curious as to why imperial scrolls are so valuable
Thank you for the replies! and now I'm curious as to why imperial scrolls are so valuable
[quote name="lynxedlight" date="2019-06-28 11:28:48" ] boolean then imp scrolls, then kickstarter fams and apparel, then the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry [/quote] 3 digit and 4 digit dragons in there somewhere
lynxedlight wrote on 2019-06-28 11:28:48:

3 digit and 4 digit dragons in there somewhere
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
[quote name="imperiials" date="2019-06-28 11:40:03" ] Thank you for the replies! and now I'm curious as to why imperial scrolls are so valuable [/quote] Because the scrolls were only available to people who pledged to their kickstarter, so all imps are descendants of those scrolled dragons. Most people used them up so to have an unused one is super rare. Also this is why gen 1 imps are very rare too
imperiials wrote on 2019-06-28 11:40:03:
Because the scrolls were only available to people who pledged to their kickstarter, so all imps are descendants of those scrolled dragons. Most people used them up so to have an unused one is super rare. Also this is why gen 1 imps are very rare too

bannerart_2021.png
[quote name="imperiials" date="2019-06-28 11:40:03" ] Thank you for the replies! and now I'm curious as to why imperial scrolls are so valuable [/quote] imperial scrolls were only available to those who backed the kickstarter with the imperial pack (paying $30) or above. which means there were only every 582 imperial scrolls available to the public. the amount of imperial scrolls remaining is impossible to tell bc people took advantage of a glitch to duplicate imp scrolls, but they are a consumable that was already extremely rare. the allure of having a gen 1 imp is very strong fwiw there's only 519 g1 imps, several of which belong to admins, many of which are stuck on abandoned or locked accounts, and over 300 are progens anyway and can't ever be sold or traded
imperiials wrote on 2019-06-28 11:40:03:

imperial scrolls were only available to those who backed the kickstarter with the imperial pack (paying $30) or above. which means there were only every 582 imperial scrolls available to the public.

the amount of imperial scrolls remaining is impossible to tell bc people took advantage of a glitch to duplicate imp scrolls, but they are a consumable that was already extremely rare. the allure of having a gen 1 imp is very strong

fwiw there's only 519 g1 imps, several of which belong to admins, many of which are stuck on abandoned or locked accounts, and over 300 are progens anyway and can't ever be sold or traded
Scorchpaw Prowler
Was there at one momment a duplication exploit? huh, now i'm curious.
Was there at one momment a duplication exploit? huh, now i'm curious.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
1 2