Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most Expensive...
1 2
[quote name="lynxedlight" date="2019-06-28 11:28:48" ] boolean then imp scrolls, then kickstarter fams and apparel, then the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry [/quote] I thought imp scrolls were more valuable than the boolean?
lynxedlight wrote on 2019-06-28 11:28:48:
boolean then imp scrolls, then kickstarter fams and apparel, then the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry

I thought imp scrolls were more valuable than the boolean?
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
@Vsauce

I’m not sure, but I know the Admins have a few unused imp scrolls stashed away in the highly unlikely event that every imperial on site gets exalted (and thusly imperials go extinct) and that one of the admins (I can’t remember who) used a scroll on dragon ID #12 - the first dragon in existence - without saying a word about it lmao, just casually breed changed them into an imp
@Vsauce

I’m not sure, but I know the Admins have a few unused imp scrolls stashed away in the highly unlikely event that every imperial on site gets exalted (and thusly imperials go extinct) and that one of the admins (I can’t remember who) used a scroll on dragon ID #12 - the first dragon in existence - without saying a word about it lmao, just casually breed changed them into an imp
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
[quote name="@bittersuite" date="2019-06-28 12:18:50" ] @Vsauce I’m not sure, but I know the Admins have a few unused imp scrolls stashed away in the highly unlikely event that every imperial on site gets exalted (and thusly imperials go extinct) and that one of the admins (I can’t remember who) used a scroll on dragon ID #12 - the first dragon in existence - without saying a word about it lmao, just casually breed changed them into an imp [/quote] It was Akiri. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2257158/2#post_28906038]Boop[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2257158/3#post_28928380]boop[/url].
@bittersuite wrote on 2019-06-28 12:18:50:
@Vsauce

It was Akiri.

Boop and boop.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
[quote name="NoctisNix" date="2019-06-28 12:16:23" ] [quote name="lynxedlight" date="2019-06-28 11:28:48" ] boolean then imp scrolls, then kickstarter fams and apparel, then the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry [/quote] I thought imp scrolls were more valuable than the boolean? [/quote] afaik the last public auction of a boolean was for 860kg, and the winner sold an imp scroll (for 450-500kg?) to get the funds for it one day they might be, but booleans are currently much rarer
NoctisNix wrote on 2019-06-28 12:16:23:
lynxedlight wrote on 2019-06-28 11:28:48:
boolean then imp scrolls, then kickstarter fams and apparel, then the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry

I thought imp scrolls were more valuable than the boolean?

afaik the last public auction of a boolean was for 860kg, and the winner sold an imp scroll (for 450-500kg?) to get the funds for it

one day they might be, but booleans are currently much rarer
Scorchpaw Prowler
@SprinklesTheCat thank you !!
@SprinklesTheCat thank you !!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
1 2