Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what if a pearlcatcher vomits on someone
1 2 3
"Yo can u give me some sic tats bruh?"

"Yea bruh just hold on a sec."

*PC proceeds to vomit all over their friend"

"Dude that's hella rad bruh thnx."

"Anything for u bruh."

"Bruh."

"Anything for u bruh."

"Bruh."
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
[quote name="Fiendishly" date="2019-06-27 15:16:00" ] Well this just gave me a serious lore idea. For any of you curious: Pearlcatcher dragons acting as sculptors or the like, spitting out a blob of the saliva to shape into pearly statues, glimmering floors, glorified tools and weapons, or shining apparel. [/quote] Oh, this sounds amazing. Also, consider: Pearlcatchers using their saliva to mummify dragons. Why build a sarcophagus or coffin when you can just have a Pearlcatcher preserve the body, then encase it in mucus?
Fiendishly wrote on 2019-06-27 15:16:00:
Well this just gave me a serious lore idea.

For any of you curious: Pearlcatcher dragons acting as sculptors or the like, spitting out a blob of the saliva to shape into pearly statues, glimmering floors, glorified tools and weapons, or shining apparel.

Oh, this sounds amazing.

Also, consider: Pearlcatchers using their saliva to mummify dragons. Why build a sarcophagus or coffin when you can just have a Pearlcatcher preserve the body, then encase it in mucus?
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="Candlelit97" date="2019-06-27 15:28:55" ] [quote name="Fiendishly" date="2019-06-27 15:16:00" ] Well this just gave me a serious lore idea. For any of you curious: Pearlcatcher dragons acting as sculptors or the like, spitting out a blob of the saliva to shape into pearly statues, glimmering floors, glorified tools and weapons, or shining apparel. [/quote] Oh, this sounds amazing. Also, consider: Pearlcatchers using their saliva to mummify dragons. Why build a sarcophagus or coffin when you can just have a Pearlcatcher preserve the body, then encase it in mucus? [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OFeA8Pg.png[/img]
Candlelit97 wrote on 2019-06-27 15:28:55:

For any of you curious: Pearlcatcher dragons acting as sculptors or the like, spitting out a blob of the saliva to shape into pearly statues, glimmering floors, glorified tools and weapons, or shining apparel.

Oh, this sounds amazing.

Also, consider: Pearlcatchers using their saliva to mummify dragons. Why build a sarcophagus or coffin when you can just have a Pearlcatcher preserve the body, then encase it in mucus?

OFeA8Pg.png
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="Dreamson" date="2019-06-27 15:25:05" ] "Yo can u give me some sic tats bruh?" "Yea bruh just hold on a sec." *PC proceeds to vomit all over their friend" "Dude that's hella rad bruh thnx." "Anything for u bruh." "Bruh." [/quote] b r u h
Dreamson wrote on 2019-06-27 15:25:05:

"Anything for u bruh."

"Bruh."

b r u h
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I used this for a fight scene once! One dragon involved had been raised by Talonok, so he never learned the "pearls are important" culture and didn't have one. During the fight, he used pearling mucus to trip up his opponent - he spat it at his opponent's arm and the hardening pearl stuff prevented them from bending or straightening their elbow until they had time after the fight to remove the stuff.
I used this for a fight scene once! One dragon involved had been raised by Talonok, so he never learned the "pearls are important" culture and didn't have one. During the fight, he used pearling mucus to trip up his opponent - he spat it at his opponent's arm and the hardening pearl stuff prevented them from bending or straightening their elbow until they had time after the fight to remove the stuff.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I canon that opal is healed gembond scars personally.

As for PC pearl-vomit, I see no reason why it wouldn't dry to a pearly shine. Their pearl materiel is very soft though, so I don't think it could encase or trap a dragon easily. It was one of the old Q&A answers regarding pearl size outgrowing what a PC could carry. Undel said their pearls are easily scratched/damaged so material is constantly being rubbed or flaking off, so their pearls never really get bigger than canon art.
I canon that opal is healed gembond scars personally.

As for PC pearl-vomit, I see no reason why it wouldn't dry to a pearly shine. Their pearl materiel is very soft though, so I don't think it could encase or trap a dragon easily. It was one of the old Q&A answers regarding pearl size outgrowing what a PC could carry. Undel said their pearls are easily scratched/damaged so material is constantly being rubbed or flaking off, so their pearls never really get bigger than canon art.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="Candlelit97" date="2019-06-27 15:28:55" ] [quote name="Fiendishly" date="2019-06-27 15:16:00" ] Well this just gave me a serious lore idea. For any of you curious: Pearlcatcher dragons acting as sculptors or the like, spitting out a blob of the saliva to shape into pearly statues, glimmering floors, glorified tools and weapons, or shining apparel. [/quote] Oh, this sounds amazing. Also, consider: Pearlcatchers using their saliva to mummify dragons. Why build a sarcophagus or coffin when you can just have a Pearlcatcher preserve the body, then encase it in mucus? [/quote] Though now that I think about it, the mucus might reintroduce moisture to an already mummified body, and that would cause it to rot... Or maybe the substance dries quickly?
Candlelit97 wrote on 2019-06-27 15:28:55:

Oh, this sounds amazing.

Though now that I think about it, the mucus might reintroduce moisture to an already mummified body, and that would cause it to rot... Or maybe the substance dries quickly?
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
But isn't their vomit something sacred or the like? As in, "I spat on you, now you're carrying parts of my soul"?
But isn't their vomit something sacred or the like? As in, "I spat on you, now you're carrying parts of my soul"?
Her lore is not written but, this girl does that! She makes friends, kills a dragon when she's scared of losing them and covers their bodies with their good memories :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51030267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510303/51030267_350.png[/img] [/url]
Her lore is not written but, this girl does that! She makes friends, kills a dragon when she's scared of losing them and covers their bodies with their good memories :3

51030267_350.png
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
[quote name="HolyShipper" date="2019-06-28 04:11:10" ] Her lore is not written but, this girl does that! She makes friends, kills a dragon when she's scared of losing them and covers their bodies with their good memories :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51030267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510303/51030267_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] ... charming? But oddly enough this makes me like PCs more?!? o.0
HolyShipper wrote on 2019-06-28 04:11:10:
Her lore is not written but, this girl does that! She makes friends, kills a dragon when she's scared of losing them and covers their bodies with their good memories :3

51030267_350.png
... charming?

But oddly enough this makes me like PCs more?!? o.0
66MHIIb.png
1 2 3