Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Personal grudges in the coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Mammertees and Kelp Tenders in Kelp Beds. So much so that I started spite collecting the plush dolls from them XD
Mammertees and Kelp Tenders in Kelp Beds. So much so that I started spite collecting the plush dolls from them XD
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Dryads. I don't like that they have healing moves (and I swear they dodge so damn much)

Similar with the Grove Piper and Spotted Faun, they dodge my attacks a lot. All of these guys are just fine as familiars, but I hate fighting against them.
Dryads. I don't like that they have healing moves (and I swear they dodge so damn much)

Similar with the Grove Piper and Spotted Faun, they dodge my attacks a lot. All of these guys are just fine as familiars, but I hate fighting against them.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Psywurms and kamaitachis need to die
Psywurms and kamaitachis need to die
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@Zlhzlh Okay, now That's a Mood.

@likely6 I feel like it's super easy to associate the recolors with their evil twins lol

@Wildheart25 Oh my god I forgot about those. Adding them to my list.
@Zlhzlh Okay, now That's a Mood.

@likely6 I feel like it's super easy to associate the recolors with their evil twins lol

@Wildheart25 Oh my god I forgot about those. Adding them to my list.
Marsh, they/them
@FoxgloveFire
@Lhumyaki @saltedsnails Is the wildwood slaughter a universal experience? I feel like nearly everyone I know starting out hates those smug birds.

@ViperaUnion God, same. My main team had such a rough time in the Scorched Forest I genuinely thought there was some kind of glitch when I got to the next stage and started slamming.

@KonohaKokonose I feel you. Mammertees are so much tougher than they have the right to be.
@Lhumyaki @saltedsnails Is the wildwood slaughter a universal experience? I feel like nearly everyone I know starting out hates those smug birds.

@ViperaUnion God, same. My main team had such a rough time in the Scorched Forest I genuinely thought there was some kind of glitch when I got to the next stage and started slamming.

@KonohaKokonose I feel you. Mammertees are so much tougher than they have the right to be.
Marsh, they/them
@FoxgloveFire
@Eyelet LITERALLY THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I MADE THIS THREAD!!!!

@Bhunivelze @NeophyteRedglare After reading this thread, I feel pretty confident that there should be some kind of anti-Mammertee club. We should make t-shirts.

@MoxieDaydream The BIGGEST mood.
@Eyelet LITERALLY THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I MADE THIS THREAD!!!!

@Bhunivelze @NeophyteRedglare After reading this thread, I feel pretty confident that there should be some kind of anti-Mammertee club. We should make t-shirts.

@MoxieDaydream The BIGGEST mood.
Marsh, they/them
@FoxgloveFire
[quote name="FoxgloveFire" date="2019-06-27 21:55:35" ] @/Zlhzlh Okay, now That's a Mood. @/likely6 I feel like it's super easy to associate the recolors with their evil twins lol @/Wildheart25 Oh my god I forgot about those. Adding them to my list. [/quote] nah, the common podid can dang-near instakill my ice mire-flyer (was a gift) with Shock [item=shock] honestly the southmarsh ones are just annoying cuz they don't use magic and can hit me I used to not hate fighting the common podid, but MAN did it get annoying when it dodged 4 times in a row and nearly ended me
FoxgloveFire wrote on 2019-06-27 21:55:35:
@/Zlhzlh Okay, now That's a Mood.

@/likely6 I feel like it's super easy to associate the recolors with their evil twins lol

@/Wildheart25 Oh my god I forgot about those. Adding them to my list.

nah, the common podid can dang-near instakill my ice mire-flyer (was a gift) with Shock Shock
honestly the southmarsh ones are just annoying cuz they don't use magic and can hit me

I used to not hate fighting the common podid, but MAN did it get annoying when it dodged 4 times in a row and nearly ended me
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
@likely6 D: Oh no! I feel your pain though. My own mire flyer is light, so I have the same problem. I literally just restart if I get two southmarshes and miss. I guess they're like the even more evil twin?
@likely6 D: Oh no! I feel your pain though. My own mire flyer is light, so I have the same problem. I literally just restart if I get two southmarshes and miss. I guess they're like the even more evil twin?
Marsh, they/them
@FoxgloveFire
@FoxgloveFire

They don't deserve to be as bulky as they are,, and they always dodge my eliminates too OTL alsolemmejointhatantimammerteeclub asdfghjkl
@FoxgloveFire

They don't deserve to be as bulky as they are,, and they always dodge my eliminates too OTL alsolemmejointhatantimammerteeclub asdfghjkl
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
Salve kamaitachis, they mess everything up. Wartoads too if i could actually kill them, how dare they show up on the last battle needed to get my fodder to level 7
Salve kamaitachis, they mess everything up. Wartoads too if i could actually kill them, how dare they show up on the last battle needed to get my fodder to level 7
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9