Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What to do with a roundsey dragon?
1 2 3
thats really lucky, congrats !!

and if you don't want to host an auction yourself, you can get someone else to host it for you ^^
thats really lucky, congrats !!

and if you don't want to host an auction yourself, you can get someone else to host it for you ^^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

you could scatter her or as everyone says auction
you could scatter her or as everyone says auction
anniversary_separator.png
why would you ever scatter???!

HzxzT7E.png KUcJc1f.png T7oZG2V.png 7NPoCKT.png 9x8LL2o.png 6BflSJ5.png UufrmFo.png Ok4d76e.png 6agDyZh.png dbA9WLD.png 0B6Swia.png IdvUWWa.png
oooo congrats! shes really pretty ^^

auction seems to be the best bet, plus you could get a decent amount of money for her as long as people can afford to bid
oooo congrats! shes really pretty ^^

auction seems to be the best bet, plus you could get a decent amount of money for her as long as people can afford to bid
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
@Lagpie Thanks! =)
@Lagpie Thanks! =)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Lagpie
You lucky ess.
This was the first time I actually bought a lot of tickets. -.-
I won nothing. o-o
I also rarely do these normally I wing it and only buy 10 tickets LOL.

GL deciding what to do.
Personally I'd keep. <3
@Lagpie
You lucky ess.
This was the first time I actually bought a lot of tickets. -.-
I won nothing. o-o
I also rarely do these normally I wing it and only buy 10 tickets LOL.

GL deciding what to do.
Personally I'd keep. <3
Auction, auction!

If you're not good at hosting auctions, there's a fair amount of auction shops :D!
Auction, auction!

If you're not good at hosting auctions, there's a fair amount of auction shops :D!
[quote name="versidue" date="2019-06-26 09:26:19" ] why would you ever scatter???! [/quote] Some people aren't happy with the colors, plus it's their dragon and they can do what they like! In fact, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2549639#post_2549639]one of the older Roundsey dragons is going through a scatter quest right now![/url] He started out as an XXY Grapefruit/Peridot, but the person who bought him wasn't a fan of those colors so they decided to do a scatter project for a nice double or even a triple. Aside from that, congrats on winning the pretty girl!!
versidue wrote on 2019-06-26 09:26:19:
Some people aren't happy with the colors, plus it's their dragon and they can do what they like! In fact, one of the older Roundsey dragons is going through a scatter quest right now! He started out as an XXY Grapefruit/Peridot, but the person who bought him wasn't a fan of those colors so they decided to do a scatter project for a nice double or even a triple.

Aside from that, congrats on winning the pretty girl!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
[columns][emoji=music notes size=1] Oh, what shall we do with the Roundsey dragon, [emoji=music notes size=1] What shall we do with the Roundsey dragon, [emoji=music notes size=1] What shall we do with the Roundsey [i]dragon[/i] [emoji=music notes size=1] Early in the morning?[nextcol] [emoji=music notes size=1] [emoji=music notes size=1] [emoji=music notes size=1] [emoji=music notes size=1][/columns] [center][emoji=gaoler laughing size=1][/center]
Oh, what shall we do with the Roundsey dragon,
What shall we do with the Roundsey dragon,
What shall we do with the Roundsey dragon
Early in the morning?

Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Ping me plz if you do an auction
Ping me plz if you do an auction
1 2 3