Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Intense love for one breed & gender?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Female imperials are great. I love them.
Female imperials are great. I love them.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Female Skydancers! They're so elegant and pretty [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Female Skydancers! They're so elegant and pretty
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Male mirrors forever!
Male mirrors forever!
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
Female Tundras have taken over my lair [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Female Tundras have taken over my lair
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Tundra boys. I love their soft goofy expressions and their buckets of floof.
Tundra boys. I love their soft goofy expressions and their buckets of floof.
This game makes me feel like such a sexist, only liking one gender from each breed lol.

MALE IMPS. I don't like the female's pose. It's very elegant, but hard to gene without being too cluttered.

FEMALE PEARLCATCHERS. I love their pose. They wear apparel and genes super well and look so elegant. I love it.

FEMALE RIDGEBACKS. Do I have to explain myself further? I like the strength and poses of both ridgebacks, but the male's stupid noses make me dislike them. It's so hard to take them seriously. Even the female's faces are only okay, but I still like them.
This game makes me feel like such a sexist, only liking one gender from each breed lol.

MALE IMPS. I don't like the female's pose. It's very elegant, but hard to gene without being too cluttered.

FEMALE PEARLCATCHERS. I love their pose. They wear apparel and genes super well and look so elegant. I love it.

FEMALE RIDGEBACKS. Do I have to explain myself further? I like the strength and poses of both ridgebacks, but the male's stupid noses make me dislike them. It's so hard to take them seriously. Even the female's faces are only okay, but I still like them.
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
Female coatls. They’re so pretty and I joined partly so I could breed and dress up coatls.
Female coatls. They’re so pretty and I joined partly so I could breed and dress up coatls.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11