Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Intense love for one breed & gender?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I just have a HUGE love for WC males! WCs are my favorite breed, and I have a lot of male OCs, so... male WCs to represent my OCs! =D

Anyone else love specifically one breed and gender of that breed very much?
I just have a HUGE love for WC males! WCs are my favorite breed, and I have a lot of male OCs, so... male WCs to represent my OCs! =D

Anyone else love specifically one breed and gender of that breed very much?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] Just wildclaws. Both genders tho c:
image0.png
Just wildclaws. Both genders tho c:
unknown-2.png
pearlcatchers in general but especially males
pearlcatchers in general but especially males
wORSkxL.png
im like nuts for skydancers

look at my lair
im like nuts for skydancers

look at my lair
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
If I didn't want to have variety for skins sake, I'd have infinite Guardian Females.
If I didn't want to have variety for skins sake, I'd have infinite Guardian Females.
4QFtgPW.png
tundra males are great (and the females are lovely too)
tundra males are great (and the females are lovely too)
otfajr.jpg
The 3rd page of my lair is dedicated to Male Snappers because they're such derps and get a lot of hate and I love them
The 3rd page of my lair is dedicated to Male Snappers because they're such derps and get a lot of hate and I love them
Heart.gif
Even though I don't have all that many, Ridgeback females are absolutely my faves! (Honorable mention to Spiral males and Coatl males)
Even though I don't have all that many, Ridgeback females are absolutely my faves! (Honorable mention to Spiral males and Coatl males)
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
not gonna name names but coughs in that one monolair of male imps that pops up around the forums
not gonna name names but coughs in that one monolair of male imps that pops up around the forums
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
I don’t have many faes but I’ve found that male faes are so easy to dress, everything looks super good on them!
I don’t have many faes but I’ve found that male faes are so easy to dress, everything looks super good on them!
Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11