Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | gosh im stupid
1 2
At least you did gather something. Last festival I forgot to gather on the first day altogether because I'm not used to waiting till 2pm in the afternoon (my time).
At least you did gather something. Last festival I forgot to gather on the first day altogether because I'm not used to waiting till 2pm in the afternoon (my time).
April showers bring forth May flowers
I gathered in the wrong flight yesterday because I didn't realize it was a festival
I gathered in the wrong flight yesterday because I didn't realize it was a festival
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
[*]
[*]
f
f
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
[emoji=eliminate size=1]
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1]

And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2