Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hello friend!
1 2 3 4
Everyone, meet my friend who has joined us in delightful Dragin Hell Website, @FloppyBot! She's a little shy, so do give her a warm welcome so that one more stays in the Hellsite
Everyone, meet my friend who has joined us in delightful Dragin Hell Website, @FloppyBot! She's a little shy, so do give her a warm welcome so that one more stays in the Hellsite
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@FloppyBot welcome, i can give you dragons soon. (i have periods when 3 nests hatch at once and its gonna be soon) have fun and a great day!
@FloppyBot welcome, i can give you dragons soon. (i have periods when 3 nests hatch at once and its gonna be soon) have fun and a great day!
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
Hiya:)
Hiya:)
Hello and welcome @FloppyBot ! Hope you have a wonderful stay :D
Hello and welcome @FloppyBot ! Hope you have a wonderful stay :D

@FloppyBot

Hiya & Welcome to Dragon's Anon, home of the addicts for gene's, breeds, skins, & all things dragon :)
@FloppyBot

Hiya & Welcome to Dragon's Anon, home of the addicts for gene's, breeds, skins, & all things dragon :)
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
@FloppyBot hello fren! I see that you've got yourself some pretty dragons already :) I like Bloody and Blu especially, what fantastic red babs <3 I hope that you'll stay with us and have a fantastic time on FR~
@FloppyBot hello fren! I see that you've got yourself some pretty dragons already :) I like Bloody and Blu especially, what fantastic red babs <3 I hope that you'll stay with us and have a fantastic time on FR~
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
@FloppyBot

Welcome to FR!

I hope you have a pleasant stay and have a great time here. :>
@FloppyBot

Welcome to FR!

I hope you have a pleasant stay and have a great time here. :>
Hello @FloppyBot ! Welcome to Flight Rising! The community here is really lovely and I hope you enjoy your time here. If you’d like, I can give you a free dragon.
Hello @FloppyBot ! Welcome to Flight Rising! The community here is really lovely and I hope you enjoy your time here. If you’d like, I can give you a free dragon.
Hi and welcome ! :D Enjoy your stay here !
Hi and welcome ! :D Enjoy your stay here !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Welcome to Heaven ;)
Welcome to Heaven ;)
1 2 3 4