Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wind or nature help
1 2 3
It's more important to consider the communities and the kinds of people each flight attract than just the deities I think, and to consider what kind of community you'd like to be in
It's more important to consider the communities and the kinds of people each flight attract than just the deities I think, and to consider what kind of community you'd like to be in
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
id say nature, we have a warm and welcoming community! :D
id say nature, we have a warm and welcoming community! :D
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
Choose nature my dude
Choose nature my dude
6975-DF1-F-0-CE4-484-C-9-DAC-849203436797.png
Wind!! Join us.
Wind!! Join us.
SVt2S0L.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] I've been to both nature and wind and I'd definitely prefer/recommend nature c: The community, the special eye colors (especially unusual omg) and the beautiful nature aesthetic!
image0.png
I've been to both nature and wind and I'd definitely prefer/recommend nature c:
The community, the special eye colors (especially unusual omg) and the beautiful nature aesthetic!
unknown-2.png
Oo! Come to wind! We have cake, kites, and corgis!
Oo! Come to wind! We have cake, kites, and corgis!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
Hehe thanks for the help! I was swayed to nature :3
Hehe thanks for the help! I was swayed to nature :3
nature_gaybling_by_cicide76536-dcilk94.gif they/them
NZ time (FR + 19hr)
Card
Nature typically has better dominance, we're also famous for our biological warfare and carnivorous flora/uninhibited growth themes, but peaceful meditation and spiritual oneness are also popular themes. Wind is more for artists and musicians with a more Asian aesthetic and adventurous carefree spirit.

It really depends on what you prefer. Obviously, I'm biased.
Nature typically has better dominance, we're also famous for our biological warfare and carnivorous flora/uninhibited growth themes, but peaceful meditation and spiritual oneness are also popular themes. Wind is more for artists and musicians with a more Asian aesthetic and adventurous carefree spirit.

It really depends on what you prefer. Obviously, I'm biased.
ca4nyRv.pngrcLDXY6.pngxCVbB5p.png
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
(quentintarantino)
Wind has better eyes and BAMBOO, so PANDA DERRRGSS
Wind has better eyes and BAMBOO, so PANDA DERRRGSS
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
a
i
r
d
a
d

Even though I'm in Light, I was previously in Wind, and I can honestly say that it's amazing :-D
a
i
r
d
a
d

Even though I'm in Light, I was previously in Wind, and I can honestly say that it's amazing :-D
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
1 2 3