Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | baldwin watching me dump souls into his
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date="2019-06-22 21:33:46" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EgpR65l.png[/img] [/quote]
BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2019-06-22 21:33:46:
EgpR65l.png
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
Or owlets. I've thrown owlets into the pot..
Or owlets. I've thrown owlets into the pot..
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="Nyllei" date="2019-06-22 22:30:51" ] [quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2019-06-22 22:21:28" ] [quote name="Dullanyan" date="2019-06-22 22:15:46" ] i love all these posts but these are all very bold assumptions that baldwin is even slightly aware of whats going on at any moment u could probably try to shove a fae dragon in there and hes just gonna be like -blank stare, elevator music in distance- [/quote] "HEY DON'T SHOVE ME IN HERE IM NOT A PEBBLE IM A FAE" baldwin: *tv static noises* [/quote] Oh god, poor Scribbles. They never deserved that. [/quote] *cries*
Nyllei wrote on 2019-06-22 22:30:51:
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2019-06-22 22:21:28:
Dullanyan wrote on 2019-06-22 22:15:46:
i love all these posts but these are all very bold assumptions that baldwin is even slightly aware of whats going on at any moment

u could probably try to shove a fae dragon in there and hes just gonna be like

-blank stare, elevator music in distance-
"HEY DON'T SHOVE ME IN HERE IM NOT A PEBBLE IM A FAE"
baldwin: *tv static noises*
Oh god, poor Scribbles. They never deserved that.
*cries*
I personally like to imagine that, not only is Baldwin completely aware of what we put into the cauldron, he's like a proud parent the whole time. Eggs? Throw 'em in. Souls? Just be careful to not let them dissipate. Entire dragon clans? Prevents overpopulation, go for it.
I personally like to imagine that, not only is Baldwin completely aware of what we put into the cauldron, he's like a proud parent the whole time. Eggs? Throw 'em in. Souls? Just be careful to not let them dissipate. Entire dragon clans? Prevents overpopulation, go for it.
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
Me, slowly lowering swipp into the cauldron after he refuses to give me firefly for the 7 hundredth time:

Baldwin: '_'

Swipp: Screaming

Baldwin: Congrats! You got green goo!
Me, slowly lowering swipp into the cauldron after he refuses to give me firefly for the 7 hundredth time:

Swipp: Screaming

Baldwin: Congrats! You got green goo!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
RIP Swipp
RIP Swipp
Z4EXqHV.png QQYyU47.png
image9.png
All of this is gold x)
All of this is gold x)
bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
[quote name="Imperia" date="2019-06-29 02:17:21" ] I personally like to imagine that, not only is Baldwin completely aware of what we put into the cauldron, he's like a proud parent the whole time. Eggs? Throw 'em in. Souls? Just be careful to not let them dissipate. Entire dragon clans? Prevents overpopulation, go for it. [/quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6552312050c66fadcbff7cc1aad7a481/tumblr_p36nqctvVP1ti07iao1_540.png[/img]
Imperia wrote on 2019-06-29 02:17:21:

tumblr_p36nqctvVP1ti07iao1_540.png

4QFtgPW.png
WHERE IS THE THIS THREAD IS NOW GOLD MEME I NEED TO SLAP IT RIGHT HERE
WHERE IS THE THIS THREAD IS NOW GOLD MEME I NEED TO SLAP IT RIGHT HERE
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date="2019-06-22 21:33:46" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EgpR65l.png[/img] [/quote] blessed meme
BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2019-06-22 21:33:46:
EgpR65l.png
blessed meme
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 3 4 5