Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hit me with all your clan/lair lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
My clan's lore is a HUGE WIP but this is where I'm working on getting everything written out (when I remember to!)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2296881#post_2296881
My clan's lore is a HUGE WIP but this is where I'm working on getting everything written out (when I remember to!)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2296881#post_2296881
oh LORE... I need to get my lore thread up and running but for now the basics are

Clan has object of immense power that was created from the remnants of an ancient war between Imperials and Pearlcatchers. you can read about it here {x}

Due to the strong magical force of this object, spirits are drawn to the lair. Many are benevolent and wish to befriend the living clan while other spirits are much more malevolent in nature. The original generation of the clan was nearly destroyed and now they rest in the Hibernal Den and the survivors rebuilt the clan. It's currently ruled by four siblings and they are learning to control their powers to lead the clan to a much better future than before.
oh LORE... I need to get my lore thread up and running but for now the basics are

Clan has object of immense power that was created from the remnants of an ancient war between Imperials and Pearlcatchers. you can read about it here {x}

Due to the strong magical force of this object, spirits are drawn to the lair. Many are benevolent and wish to befriend the living clan while other spirits are much more malevolent in nature. The original generation of the clan was nearly destroyed and now they rest in the Hibernal Den and the survivors rebuilt the clan. It's currently ruled by four siblings and they are learning to control their powers to lead the clan to a much better future than before.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@artemiswanderer Sweet! I love the name, and - wait, a mobile city?! Just how large is that caravan?!

In all seriousness though, if your clan ever travels to the Shifting Expanses, make sure to stop by the Phrontistery! We've got a couple of dragons who wouldn't mind giving your gear an upgrade or two.
@artemiswanderer Sweet! I love the name, and - wait, a mobile city?! Just how large is that caravan?!

In all seriousness though, if your clan ever travels to the Shifting Expanses, make sure to stop by the Phrontistery! We've got a couple of dragons who wouldn't mind giving your gear an upgrade or two.
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
Well, I have a good bit of lore on my clan page if you'd like to take a peek! It's still a work in progress, and most of my dergs still need proper lore, but I hope you enjoy reading it ^-^
Well, I have a good bit of lore on my clan page if you'd like to take a peek! It's still a work in progress, and most of my dergs still need proper lore, but I hope you enjoy reading it ^-^
@CirrusAscending Almost a city. XD But the caravan definitely isn't big enough, hence needing to get another. (I don't follow canon sizes to a T, but Ghiverah's an Imperial so pretty big caravan ahah)

Wuduweard's in the Southern Icefield right now but I was planning on having them head up to the Shifting Expanse in the next season or so. They can definitely stop by! ^^
@CirrusAscending Almost a city. XD But the caravan definitely isn't big enough, hence needing to get another. (I don't follow canon sizes to a T, but Ghiverah's an Imperial so pretty big caravan ahah)

Wuduweard's in the Southern Icefield right now but I was planning on having them head up to the Shifting Expanse in the next season or so. They can definitely stop by! ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@eternalstar Ohhohohoh, Resheph and Asclepius would have a field day there! Asclepius would go on and on about how the island is 'a perfect example of the cycle of life, proof that life can exist even death and both are intimately interconnected' to the point of waxing philosophical. Resheph wouldn't even say anything - he'd just run around taking as many samples and cataloguing as much as he can.

@eternalstar Ohhohohoh, Resheph and Asclepius would have a field day there! Asclepius would go on and on about how the island is 'a perfect example of the cycle of life, proof that life can exist even death and both are intimately interconnected' to the point of waxing philosophical. Resheph wouldn't even say anything - he'd just run around taking as many samples and cataloguing as much as he can.

nudX0O8.png

@Polyhymnia Ahhhh, I love what you've got so far! Be sure to ping me when you've got new stuff, I'll definitely check it out!

@Rocwylde Ooh, so the original generation are basically ghosts that stick around? Neat!

@ClanHeartsgleam I saw the part on your profile page, and I love the way you described the scenery. I'll read the stuff in their bios when I get home :)
@Polyhymnia Ahhhh, I love what you've got so far! Be sure to ping me when you've got new stuff, I'll definitely check it out!

@Rocwylde Ooh, so the original generation are basically ghosts that stick around? Neat!

@ClanHeartsgleam I saw the part on your profile page, and I love the way you described the scenery. I'll read the stuff in their bios when I get home :)
nudX0O8.png

@artemisWanderer Dang, I'm worried he won't be able to fit into the Phrontistery now... could you tell me all about the caravan? Size, features, functions, what it looks like, how they came across it, stuff like that?
@artemisWanderer Dang, I'm worried he won't be able to fit into the Phrontistery now... could you tell me all about the caravan? Size, features, functions, what it looks like, how they came across it, stuff like that?
nudX0O8.png

More random lore: I've only done so for Stormsurge, Zoroark, and Watmel, but I've written up a brief paragraph or two on how they met their familiars, which can be found here! As for the others...

- Slate's Dripcave Deputy turned up at the base of the Phrontistery one day. It took a liking to her, and that was that.
- Chloe found her familiar when she was fishing. Long story short, she bartered with the Fenfisher, and ended up netting (hehe) herself a familiar.
- Mariposa's Peryton was gifted to her by her parents when she was a hatchling, and went with her when she left to learn more about healing.
- Echopraxia's will be a Perching Java Sparrow (ironic, especially if you go and look really, really closely at her bio...)
- Tedo and Calluna's familiars have assisted them in a few pranks. Like their owners, they're exceptionally fast for their species.
- Sternbild met his Webwing on one of his flights. The Webwing would fly up and mirror his movements, and one day, it followed him back to the Phrontistery. That was when Sternbild realised that he'd found himself a familiar.
More random lore: I've only done so for Stormsurge, Zoroark, and Watmel, but I've written up a brief paragraph or two on how they met their familiars, which can be found here! As for the others...

- Slate's Dripcave Deputy turned up at the base of the Phrontistery one day. It took a liking to her, and that was that.
- Chloe found her familiar when she was fishing. Long story short, she bartered with the Fenfisher, and ended up netting (hehe) herself a familiar.
- Mariposa's Peryton was gifted to her by her parents when she was a hatchling, and went with her when she left to learn more about healing.
- Echopraxia's will be a Perching Java Sparrow (ironic, especially if you go and look really, really closely at her bio...)
- Tedo and Calluna's familiars have assisted them in a few pranks. Like their owners, they're exceptionally fast for their species.
- Sternbild met his Webwing on one of his flights. The Webwing would fly up and mirror his movements, and one day, it followed him back to the Phrontistery. That was when Sternbild realised that he'd found himself a familiar.
nudX0O8.png

Random lore before I sleep: Sternbild's bio talks about how he does performances and stuff on moonless, cloudy nights. What it doesn't talk about, however, was the time he nearly got zapped - the clouds were not the nice, puffy, cumulus clouds that he'd usually perform under, nor nimbostratus (rain) clouds that would barely inconvenience a Water Dragon like him, although rain would make it rather difficult for anyone watching him to actually see him. Instead, they were large, lightning-and-thunder-dispensing cumulonimbus (storm) clouds, like the ones usually found around the Tempest Spire. Although he was fast and agile enough to avoid electrocution, he did end up with quite a few singed feathers, and a habit of checking the type of cloud cover present before all future performances.
Random lore before I sleep: Sternbild's bio talks about how he does performances and stuff on moonless, cloudy nights. What it doesn't talk about, however, was the time he nearly got zapped - the clouds were not the nice, puffy, cumulus clouds that he'd usually perform under, nor nimbostratus (rain) clouds that would barely inconvenience a Water Dragon like him, although rain would make it rather difficult for anyone watching him to actually see him. Instead, they were large, lightning-and-thunder-dispensing cumulonimbus (storm) clouds, like the ones usually found around the Tempest Spire. Although he was fast and agile enough to avoid electrocution, he did end up with quite a few singed feathers, and a habit of checking the type of cloud cover present before all future performances.
nudX0O8.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31