Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why I hate Shardflank.
1 2 3 4 5 6
@wyvernaura888 It does, that's partly why I'm so frustrated. Cause I've been there refreshing every 5 min since the update, only stopping to eat and sleep, and I still haven't gotten it. [emoji=gaoler sad size=2]
@wyvernaura888 It does, that's partly why I'm so frustrated. Cause I've been there refreshing every 5 min since the update, only stopping to eat and sleep, and I still haven't gotten it.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
[quote name="Daijobanai" date="2019-06-09 23:07:55" ] [columns] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [nextcol] [color=transparent]-[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1] [color=transparent]-[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][emoji=eliminate size=1] [/quote] Thank you
Quote:

xxx

xxx
-
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
-
xxx

xxx
xxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

Thank you
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur

I can pick one up for you tomorrow once I wake up for half my normal snipe price if you want if you don't get one by then ^^
(30kt and the item price)
And thank you! I'm really pumped to get him finished! He's got some interesting lore that I'm gonna write out tomorrow if I don't procrastinate.
But really sniping is not a big deal, I have fast internet and I grind constantly during the summer

I've picked up two for someone else and still managed to get one for myself so I'm sure I can get one for you too ^w^
@Alskasaur

I can pick one up for you tomorrow once I wake up for half my normal snipe price if you want if you don't get one by then ^^
(30kt and the item price)
And thank you! I'm really pumped to get him finished! He's got some interesting lore that I'm gonna write out tomorrow if I don't procrastinate.
But really sniping is not a big deal, I have fast internet and I grind constantly during the summer

I've picked up two for someone else and still managed to get one for myself so I'm sure I can get one for you too ^w^
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Big same, bud. But, I refuse to pay for it at AH prices no matter how impatient I am. I will not give anyone satisfaction out of my frustration [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=2]
Big same, bud. But, I refuse to pay for it at AH prices no matter how impatient I am. I will not give anyone satisfaction out of my frustration
@Cruelty If I don't get one by then which lets be honest, I'm not gonna I would love that! ♥
@Cruelty If I don't get one by then which lets be honest, I'm not gonna I would love that! ♥
[quote name="SaltyCaramel" date="2019-06-09 23:13:29" ] Big same, bud. But, I refuse to pay for it at AH prices no matter how impatient I am. I will not give anyone satisfaction out of my frustration [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=2] [/quote] [b]THIS[/b]
SaltyCaramel wrote on 2019-06-09 23:13:29:
Big same, bud. But, I refuse to pay for it at AH prices no matter how impatient I am. I will not give anyone satisfaction out of my frustration

THIS
@Alskasaur

I'll be sure to ask ya then when I get back on tomorrow then! Best of luck looking ^^
@Alskasaur

I'll be sure to ask ya then when I get back on tomorrow then! Best of luck looking ^^
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
To be honest it gives me AT nergi flashbacks
To be honest it gives me AT nergi flashbacks
l5KIkf4.png
[emoji=gaoler angry size=2] i saw it on AH for 3 million treasure?

i saw it on AH for 3 million treasure?
He/They
Yep, pretty much. [emoji=eliminate size=1] Gotta love the snipers and their ridiculous overpricing..
Yep, pretty much.

Gotta love the snipers and their ridiculous overpricing..
15WDtQ0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6