Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | im wondering what yall think about
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
yeah i don't have lowercase dragon names but i insist that my username be lowercase? idk i'm odd :'D

it doesn't bother me at all when other people have lowercase dragon names but i personally don't do it.
yeah i don't have lowercase dragon names but i insist that my username be lowercase? idk i'm odd :'D

it doesn't bother me at all when other people have lowercase dragon names but i personally don't do it.
i do this on purpose with fodder, so when you look through your dragons lineage you find at least one lowercase burgerking and theres nothing you can do about it

i enjoy thinking about the chaos that happens internally of the users ive bought fodder off of
i do this on purpose with fodder, so when you look through your dragons lineage you find at least one lowercase burgerking and theres nothing you can do about it

i enjoy thinking about the chaos that happens internally of the users ive bought fodder off of
bababooey
Dont mind it. I'd probably have an all lower case lair, but, as it shows, people despise it and id feel bad for the sellers seeing the baby's name "like that" on the list. I wish it was more commonplace... (not to mention the actual language dragons use don't have capital letters i believe)
Dont mind it. I'd probably have an all lower case lair, but, as it shows, people despise it and id feel bad for the sellers seeing the baby's name "like that" on the list. I wish it was more commonplace... (not to mention the actual language dragons use don't have capital letters i believe)
Looking for specific dragons: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2667172/1#post_38607187
Looking for bows! And renaming scrolls
i don't do it on flightrising but i don't mind it at all, and if i ever make a fandragon that happens to be based off of something lowercase then i'd have no quarrel with it. on other sites i have things named in lowercase.
i don't do it on flightrising but i don't mind it at all, and if i ever make a fandragon that happens to be based off of something lowercase then i'd have no quarrel with it. on other sites i have things named in lowercase.
I really don't mind em'. Exhibit A: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51142034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511421/51142034_350.png[/img] [/url]
I really don't mind em'. Exhibit A:

51142034_350.png
I don't like it. This is not how orthography works :/
I don't like it. This is not how orthography works :/
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
my username is lowercase and i type in lowercase but dragon names? nonononono
my username is lowercase and i type in lowercase but dragon names? nonononono
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
cursed, I currently have one but can't decide what to name him instead. It pains me
cursed, I currently have one but can't decide what to name him instead. It pains me
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
I personally would never do that and it can bother me when I see it but since I have friends and family who constantly type in lowercase, I just got used to it. It would bother me in my lair as a perfectionist but I don't mind what others do.
I personally would never do that and it can bother me when I see it but since I have friends and family who constantly type in lowercase, I just got used to it. It would bother me in my lair as a perfectionist but I don't mind what others do.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Swageus" date="2019-06-10 08:22:08" ] i do this on purpose with fodder, so when you look through your dragons lineage you find at least one lowercase burgerking and theres nothing you can do about it i enjoy thinking about the chaos that happens internally of the users ive bought fodder off of [/quote] I'm never sel ling unnamed fodder again
Swageus wrote on 2019-06-10 08:22:08:

I'm never sel ling unnamed fodder again
+2 FR time
he/they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10