Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what are you doing to prepare?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nothing, really. I do have an Arcane egg saved to sell for insurance, though.
Nothing, really. I do have an Arcane egg saved to sell for insurance, though.
3 hours ahead of FR time
I've saved some treasure and gems that were left over from my lair expansions, I got enough room for a page of Ancients, got them their own tab, too.
I've saved some treasure and gems that were left over from my lair expansions, I got enough room for a page of Ancients, got them their own tab, too.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I’ve been saving treasure and gems and brewing materials, basically hoarding everything!
I’ve been saving treasure and gems and brewing materials, basically hoarding everything!
hc7MLaK.png
[quote name="Windpaw" date="2019-06-07 21:39:02" ] Watching gems disappear over stupid things and hoping Galore has scrolls. [/quote] Lol this. I am not doing too bad though, I managed to amass savings despite making some impulse purchases. I am replenishing baldwin mats and freeing den space of fodder I was too lazy to train for weeks.
Windpaw wrote on 2019-06-07 21:39:02:
Watching gems disappear over stupid things and hoping Galore has scrolls.

Lol this.
I am not doing too bad though, I managed to amass savings despite making some impulse purchases. I am replenishing baldwin mats and freeing den space of fodder I was too lazy to train for weeks.

h1p5AvZ.png
Hmm, nothing too much really. I've been saving, I have a little over 4mil treasure, and 1kg. But I usually start saving around this time so I can splurge on my birthday the next month. I'm hoping it's a coli grind breed so I can grind/level fodder for myself, and also provide my coli service for some extra cash! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Hmm, nothing too much really. I've been saving, I have a little over 4mil treasure, and 1kg. But I usually start saving around this time so I can splurge on my birthday the next month. I'm hoping it's a coli grind breed so I can grind/level fodder for myself, and also provide my coli service for some extra cash!
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#ad6200]S[/color][/size][size=4]aving up! Er, rather, [i]trying[/i] to save up. I'm burning through my funds about as fast as I can get them between more impulsive decisions and trying to clean up old projects.
postdivider.png Saving up! Er, rather, trying to save up. I'm burning through my funds about as fast as I can get them between more impulsive decisions and trying to clean up old projects.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Not much. I've got a reasonable amount of treasure again, along with about 200 gems. There's also a dozen unhatched eggs I could sell if worst comes to worst, but I still need most of them for den slots.
Not much. I've got a reasonable amount of treasure again, along with about 200 gems. There's also a dozen unhatched eggs I could sell if worst comes to worst, but I still need most of them for den slots.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
i think i could've been richer if i coli'd a lot more often like before but im not so i may or may not be broke
i think i could've been richer if i coli'd a lot more often like before but im not so i may or may not be broke
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
honestly nothing, for some reason this registered in my mind as "no big deal"
though for once i didn't burn through my funds trying to gene anything, so i have a small pile of treasure saved i guess (compared to some people on here at least, to me it's more than usual)

luckily my lair is mostly g1 and i could never figure out plans for most, so it's an opportunity to finally have an idea for them
honestly nothing, for some reason this registered in my mind as "no big deal"
though for once i didn't burn through my funds trying to gene anything, so i have a small pile of treasure saved i guess (compared to some people on here at least, to me it's more than usual)

luckily my lair is mostly g1 and i could never figure out plans for most, so it's an opportunity to finally have an idea for them
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
I’ve saved up 400kt, hoping desperately that it’ll be enough. On the flip slide, I have next to no gems, so if the scrolls are released on the gem market, I guess I’m doomed.
I’ve saved up 400kt, hoping desperately that it’ll be enough. On the flip slide, I have next to no gems, so if the scrolls are released on the gem market, I guess I’m doomed.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7