Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what are you doing to prepare?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've been glimmer&glooming for the past week and maxing out my lucky streak. I really need to start doing that regularly anyway now, now that I know the pattern

also been saving gems by selling anything i can think of and bonding w/ fams each day (thank god for the arrow key update)

I was also hoping ppl would buy one/some of my skins before tmrw, that'd help a lot, but oh well
I've been glimmer&glooming for the past week and maxing out my lucky streak. I really need to start doing that regularly anyway now, now that I know the pattern

also been saving gems by selling anything i can think of and bonding w/ fams each day (thank god for the arrow key update)

I was also hoping ppl would buy one/some of my skins before tmrw, that'd help a lot, but oh well
BFEMrcM.png
@desiher the lore is gonna be the best part man... it'll be wild. and i'm pretty poor by FR standards too so i feel u

@rotring omg... good luck.... stay strong

@midnightlady05 i feel like you may be one of the most well prepared people on the site !! that's an amazing amount of planning. props to you!
@desiher the lore is gonna be the best part man... it'll be wild. and i'm pretty poor by FR standards too so i feel u

@rotring omg... good luck.... stay strong

@midnightlady05 i feel like you may be one of the most well prepared people on the site !! that's an amazing amount of planning. props to you!
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
getting a full night of sleep
getting a full night of sleep
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
not getting enough sleep

Actually I saved up 2 million treasure and 600 gems, plus a bunch of chests that I'm gonna open tomorrow + a random g1 with pretty colors
not getting enough sleep

Actually I saved up 2 million treasure and 600 gems, plus a bunch of chests that I'm gonna open tomorrow + a random g1 with pretty colors

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
I already have lots of currency so I haven't done anything to prepare for ancients.
I already have lots of currency so I haven't done anything to prepare for ancients.
XriSV9h.gif
For the first time in a very long time, I managed to save 1kg! But I just realized I have literally no lair space, so... That’s bad.
For the first time in a very long time, I managed to save 1kg! But I just realized I have literally no lair space, so... That’s bad.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@sashafiredrake hibernal den!!! or like, just go ham and exalt some dragons
@sashafiredrake hibernal den!!! or like, just go ham and exalt some dragons
@Wapiti I also have no Hib Den space. I’ll buy some tomorrow if I have to, I’m hoping we get scrolls so I don’t. Exalting is hard, I don’t think I have anyone I’m feeling particularly unattached to.
@Wapiti I also have no Hib Den space. I’ll buy some tomorrow if I have to, I’m hoping we get scrolls so I don’t. Exalting is hard, I don’t think I have anyone I’m feeling particularly unattached to.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@Wapiti I have an unhatched egg of each element
@Wapiti I have an unhatched egg of each element
Jqlkxca.png
@sashafiredrake oh no omg... good luck buying the slots!!! and maybe you can trade items for some, maybe?

@nightwolf95 oh man, nice!!
@sashafiredrake oh no omg... good luck buying the slots!!! and maybe you can trade items for some, maybe?

@nightwolf95 oh man, nice!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7