Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients have arrived! WHOO!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
Yes!! I’ve been hoarding treasure and gems. But we don’t know how they’re going to circulate yet, right? Will it be a gem scroll, a treasure scroll, or will the eggs drop in the coliseum?

I’m ready for anything!
Yes!! I’ve been hoarding treasure and gems. But we don’t know how they’re going to circulate yet, right? Will it be a gem scroll, a treasure scroll, or will the eggs drop in the coliseum?

I’m ready for anything!
hc7MLaK.png
I'm so excited!! I'm saving up as much as I can but I have no idea what to expect or how much I need.
I'm so excited!! I'm saving up as much as I can but I have no idea what to expect or how much I need.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
I'm personally predicting that we'll all get one ancient egg from Galore. I've seen people suggest that there will be multiple ancient breeds released at once, in which case it'd be random what we all get (which would be hilarious). Then we could go get more eggs from the Coli, with increased odds for the first week or so (like with the Spiral vials).

I can't imagine how much ancient dragons and eggs are going to go for on the AH in the first few months.
I'm personally predicting that we'll all get one ancient egg from Galore. I've seen people suggest that there will be multiple ancient breeds released at once, in which case it'd be random what we all get (which would be hilarious). Then we could go get more eggs from the Coli, with increased odds for the first week or so (like with the Spiral vials).

I can't imagine how much ancient dragons and eggs are going to go for on the AH in the first few months.
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
[quote name="cindersinned" date="2019-05-25 07:29:53" ] I'm personally predicting that we'll all get one ancient egg from Galore. I've seen people suggest that there will be multiple ancient breeds released at once, in which case it'd be random what we all get (which would be hilarious). Then we could go get more eggs from the Coli, with increased odds for the first week or so (like with the Spiral vials). I can't imagine how much ancient dragons and eggs are going to go for on the AH in the first few months. [/quote] I would love to get multiple at once, but that's probably not gunna happen. Although it would be a good opportunity to do Gaolers and Swiftwings at the same time.
cindersinned wrote on 2019-05-25 07:29:53:

I would love to get multiple at once, but that's probably not gunna happen.

Although it would be a good opportunity to do Gaolers and Swiftwings at the same time.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
I hope I can afford them lol
I hope I can afford them lol
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
[quote name="GrimoireBlack" date="2019-05-25 06:03:31] Or if it's a Baldwin's recipe...I have a fairly enormous hoard of slime/goo/etc from my efforts at leveling up.[/quote] I didn’t even think about Baldwin! Oh no...
GrimoireBlack wrote on "2019-05-25:
Or if it's a Baldwin's recipe...I have a fairly enormous hoard of slime/goo/etc from my efforts at leveling up.
I didn’t even think about Baldwin! Oh no...
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Ooo multiples...

I bet singular though, so they can make sure the new systems work without having to juggle multiple new dragons.
Ooo multiples...

I bet singular though, so they can make sure the new systems work without having to juggle multiple new dragons.
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
[quote name="ColorBlindBrat" date="2019-05-24 23:10:14" ] @GrimoireBlack They have to, really really have to, be giving everyone either a scroll of an egg. I just dont see it working to bring forth a new breed and NOT give everyone at least one chance...? [/quote] I've been around for two breed releases, and neither of them were any eggs/genes given out to players for free. That being said: I have high hopes for this release because for the two previous Galore wasn't a thing, and it seems suspicious that they would implement Galore so close to the ancient release if they weren't planning on using him!
ColorBlindBrat wrote on 2019-05-24 23:10:14:
@GrimoireBlack

They have to, really really have to, be giving everyone either a scroll of an egg. I just dont see it working to bring forth a new breed and NOT give everyone at least one chance...?

I've been around for two breed releases, and neither of them were any eggs/genes given out to players for free.

That being said: I have high hopes for this release because for the two previous Galore wasn't a thing, and it seems suspicious that they would implement Galore so close to the ancient release if they weren't planning on using him!
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
[quote name="Rabigrace" date="2019-05-25 07:41:25" ] [quote name="GrimoireBlack" date="2019-05-25 06:03:31] Or if it's a Baldwin's recipe...I have a fairly enormous hoard of slime/goo/etc from my efforts at leveling up.[/quote] I didn’t even think about Baldwin! Oh no... [/quote] Man I hope not. I have enough supplies for 20 bogsneak eggs when I reach that level that I planned on brewing, I don't wanna end up not being able to make them. But ancient eggs too... Mmm.
Rabigrace wrote on 2019-05-25 07:41:25:
GrimoireBlack wrote on "2019-05-25:
Or if it's a Baldwin's recipe...I have a fairly enormous hoard of slime/goo/etc from my efforts at leveling up.
I didn’t even think about Baldwin! Oh no...

Man I hope not. I have enough supplies for 20 bogsneak eggs when I reach that level that I planned on brewing, I don't wanna end up not being able to make them.

But ancient eggs too... Mmm.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
[quote name="@AerusOnward" date="2019-05-25 11:52:09" ] I've been around for two breed releases, and neither of them were any eggs/genes given out to players for free. That being said: I have high hopes for this release because for the two previous Galore wasn't a thing, and it seems suspicious that they would implement Galore so close to the ancient release if they weren't planning on using him! [/quote] Oh... that's right... They've released other breeds before now. How DID that work? It was announced you could brew Bogsneaks and that was it? I assume WCLaws were released as a limited scroll on the Gem market. Oh noooo.....
@AerusOnward wrote on 2019-05-25 11:52:09:

I've been around for two breed releases, and neither of them were any eggs/genes given out to players for free.

That being said: I have high hopes for this release because for the two previous Galore wasn't a thing, and it seems suspicious that they would implement Galore so close to the ancient release if they weren't planning on using him!

Oh... that's right... They've released other breeds before now. How DID that work? It was announced you could brew Bogsneaks and that was it? I assume WCLaws were released as a limited scroll on the Gem market.

Oh noooo.....
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59