Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients have arrived! WHOO!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[quote name="Scarborough" date="2019-05-24 18:31:47" ] i hope we get two ancient scrolls through galore bc im broke after impulse spending 2kG n vb ncghvchgfvbghj [/quote] Yes please, I am a poor dragon
Scarborough wrote on 2019-05-24 18:31:47:
i hope we get two ancient scrolls through galore bc im broke after impulse spending 2kG n vb ncghvchgfvbghj

Yes please, I am a poor dragon
[quote name="Scarborough" date="2019-05-24 18:31:47" ] i hope we get two ancient scrolls through galore bc im broke after impulse spending 2kG n vb ncghvchgfvbghj [/quote] relatable. [s]I was also the one who advised to my friend that they start saving up seconds before I myself went and spent 2kg.[/s]
Scarborough wrote on 2019-05-24 18:31:47:
i hope we get two ancient scrolls through galore bc im broke after impulse spending 2kG n vb ncghvchgfvbghj

relatable. I was also the one who advised to my friend that they start saving up seconds before I myself went and spent 2kg.
[quote name="Harganon" date="2019-05-24 12:52:10" ] I don't know what to do- on one hand, I want to stock up on gen1s, but on the other, I can't afford the eggs, and I probably won't be getting an ancient until later anyways haha! [/quote] I've been buying cheap g1s with pretty xyz colors off the AH for this reason. Every once in a while you can find some good ones for fodder prices.
Harganon wrote on 2019-05-24 12:52:10:
I don't know what to do- on one hand, I want to stock up on gen1s, but on the other, I can't afford the eggs, and I probably won't be getting an ancient until later anyways haha!
I've been buying cheap g1s with pretty xyz colors off the AH for this reason. Every once in a while you can find some good ones for fodder prices.
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
I have two breeding pairs prepped, 5mil T and 1500g in my vault, and the only thing left is Anticipation (and resolve to not keep one of the dragons as she is because she looks GOOD in the skin I gave her)
I have two breeding pairs prepped, 5mil T and 1500g in my vault, and the only thing left is Anticipation (and resolve to not keep one of the dragons as she is because she looks GOOD in the skin I gave her)
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
It's bittersweet for me because I'm excited to see them, but doubt I will be able to afford one.

I've only managed to save up 1.6 mil and I can't get any more because someone has been sniping all the adult fodder dragons on the AH so I have to wait for all my hatchlings to age :C.

I'm broke IRL so buying gems is out of the question.

I know they're going to be outrageously expensive for months so I'm just resigning to my fate of admiring them and crying from afar, lol

It's bittersweet for me because I'm excited to see them, but doubt I will be able to afford one.

I've only managed to save up 1.6 mil and I can't get any more because someone has been sniping all the adult fodder dragons on the AH so I have to wait for all my hatchlings to age :C.

I'm broke IRL so buying gems is out of the question.

I know they're going to be outrageously expensive for months so I'm just resigning to my fate of admiring them and crying from afar, lol

nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
I have not prepared at ALL and I’m scared, like, should I??? Should I buy a cool G1??? But I’m broke??? And have no lairspace??? Aaaaa
I have not prepared at ALL and I’m scared, like, should I??? Should I buy a cool G1??? But I’m broke??? And have no lairspace??? Aaaaa
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
@GrimoireBlack

They have to, really really have to, be giving everyone either a scroll of an egg. I just dont see it working to bring forth a new breed and NOT give everyone at least one chance...?
@GrimoireBlack

They have to, really really have to, be giving everyone either a scroll of an egg. I just dont see it working to bring forth a new breed and NOT give everyone at least one chance...?
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
The only thing I'm saving up for is old fest apparel for a Wildclaw of mine.
Quite frankly, I have enough projects without going after a whole bunch of Ancients too. Especially as prices are gonna be ridiculous for the first few weeks.
The only thing I'm saving up for is old fest apparel for a Wildclaw of mine.
Quite frankly, I have enough projects without going after a whole bunch of Ancients too. Especially as prices are gonna be ridiculous for the first few weeks.
@ColorBlindBrat

I'd hope so!

Or if it's a Baldwin's recipe...I have a fairly enormous hoard of slime/goo/etc from my efforts at leveling up.

If we get a scroll, oooo. I wonder what drag I should use it on :o
@ColorBlindBrat

I'd hope so!

Or if it's a Baldwin's recipe...I have a fairly enormous hoard of slime/goo/etc from my efforts at leveling up.

If we get a scroll, oooo. I wonder what drag I should use it on :o
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
They better like plants if they think they're staying with me [emoji=tundra winking size=2]
They better like plants if they think they're staying with me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59