Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Underrated Color
1 2 3 4 5 6
That world have to be swamp and violet for me. They both look so nice in shimmer [emoji=coatl star size=1]
That world have to be swamp and violet for me. They both look so nice in shimmer
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
A lot of the colours mentioned in this thread are definitely not underrated xD;

I'd like to draw attention to nice simple Green though, it's not got any contrasting secondary tones but it is beautiful by itself.
A lot of the colours mentioned in this thread are definitely not underrated xD;

I'd like to draw attention to nice simple Green though, it's not got any contrasting secondary tones but it is beautiful by itself.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Thistle and pistachio aren't talked about very often, but they are both very nice colors.
(I have a gen1 with both and she's an excellent pastel)
Thistle and pistachio aren't talked about very often, but they are both very nice colors.
(I have a gen1 with both and she's an excellent pastel)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
i like black a whole lot! i like the white accent it has!
i like black a whole lot! i like the white accent it has!
fMy4Ig7.png
Algae, Spruce, Tangerine, and Eggplant!!!
Algae, Spruce, Tangerine, and Eggplant!!!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Flint shimmer gives me life
Flint shimmer gives me life
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Imo plum it's so nice but I've never see people talking about it?
Imo plum it's so nice but I've never see people talking about it?
VjNtJfw.png
I love pretty much all the green colors that no one really talks about! Camo, algae, swamp, crocodile, murk, moss. They’re so nice! I also love fire, mist, fog, and gloom. Tbh I’m not sure if all of these colours are underrated, but I personally rarely hear about them or see them.
I love pretty much all the green colors that no one really talks about! Camo, algae, swamp, crocodile, murk, moss. They’re so nice! I also love fire, mist, fog, and gloom. Tbh I’m not sure if all of these colours are underrated, but I personally rarely hear about them or see them.
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
flint, auburn, coal, hickory, mauve and sanddollar I think
flint, auburn, coal, hickory, mauve and sanddollar I think
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
I agree with alot of people above about tarnish. It has some lovely blue-green accents. It's like coppers chill cousin Though I'm unshure about current colour discourse I feel like shadow is never brought up!?!? To the subtly purple darkness it has a lovely dusty orange gradient in some genes. It's like the first sign of dawn on a summer night. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=12&auth=8949218e3a0831706b5fffc7419f343119827967&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Also agree with violet. In top of being a nice colour as it is, it hides some realy cool accents. Jungle: the one green that is too dark. Or is it? If you use poison/toxin it turns [b]neon[/b]. In it's glowy neon form it matches perfectly with the afore mentioned accents of violet. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=82&tertgene=24&winggene=16&wings=17&auth=629ed816000e523dfdf8aa2e4124ff2284e48039&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I agree with alot of people above about tarnish. It has some lovely blue-green accents. It's like coppers chill cousin

Though I'm unshure about current colour discourse I feel like shadow is never brought up!?!? To the subtly purple darkness it has a lovely dusty orange gradient in some genes. It's like the first sign of dawn on a summer night.
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=12&auth=8949218e3a0831706b5fffc7419f343119827967&dummyext=prev.png

Also agree with violet. In top of being a nice colour as it is, it hides some realy cool accents.

Jungle: the one green that is too dark. Or is it? If you use poison/toxin it turns neon. In it's glowy neon form it matches perfectly with the afore mentioned accents of violet.
dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=82&tertgene=24&winggene=16&wings=17&auth=629ed816000e523dfdf8aa2e4124ff2284e48039&dummyext=prev.png
Happy pride-month y'all
1 2 3 4 5 6