Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Every NPC to scale
1 2 3 4
@Rhodochrom Could conceivably edit Spitfire to have him leering over Galore's wing. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/tut_edgar_bestiary.png[/img] [quote name="@Kryptica" date="2019-05-21 10:06:25" ] I now headcanon Galore also works as the security guard in the Trading Post and makes sure rest of them are safe whenever any danger or such arises [/quote] Headcanon accepted
@Rhodochrom
Could conceivably edit Spitfire to have him leering over Galore's wing.

tut_edgar_bestiary.png
@Kryptica wrote on 2019-05-21 10:06:25:
I now headcanon Galore also works as the security guard in the Trading Post and makes sure rest of them are safe whenever any danger or such arises
Headcanon accepted

frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Madarakita good idea! I've updated it now!
@Madarakita good idea! I've updated it now!
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
the faes could live in galore’s beard lol
the faes could live in galore’s beard lol
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
I wish spirals were bigger
I wish spirals were bigger
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
I'm not sure how big the swiftwings would be though? I feel like they're too small on this. However, I like the picture!
I'm not sure how big the swiftwings would be though? I feel like they're too small on this. However, I like the picture!
unknown-2.png
[quote name="Kryptica" date="2019-05-21 10:06:25" ] omg that is beautiful I now headcanon Galore also works as the security guard in the Trading Post and makes sure rest of them are safe whenever any danger or such arises [/quote] “Quick, in my beard!”
Kryptica wrote on 2019-05-21 10:06:25:
omg that is beautiful

I now headcanon Galore also works as the security guard in the Trading Post and makes sure rest of them are safe whenever any danger or such arises
“Quick, in my beard!”
SVt2S0L.png
"I... am not that short. At all. Totally not!" [emoji=mirror sad size=1] [size=2][i]"Please don't remind me that I'm this little.."
"I... am not that short. At all. Totally not!"

"Please don't remind me that I'm this little.."
I couldn't find Roundsey for a Long time.
I couldn't find Roundsey for a Long time.
3PrXk2A.png
[quote name="Avem" date="2019-05-21 10:50:18" ] [quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2019-05-21 10:11:14" ] swipp and his girls go to sleep every night, cowering in fear from the eldritch horror, the god sized fae named s c r i b b l e s [/quote] scribbles is a cryptid confirmed [/quote]
Avem wrote on 2019-05-21 10:50:18:
DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2019-05-21 10:11:14:
swipp and his girls go to sleep every night, cowering in fear from the eldritch horror, the god sized fae named s c r i b b l e s
scribbles is a cryptid confirmed
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
The courier trio is so small how did they manage to deliver all that stuff from the auction house
The courier trio is so small how did they manage to deliver all that stuff from the auction house
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
1 2 3 4