Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Every NPC to scale
1 2 3 4
[quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2019-05-21 10:11:14" ] swipp and his girls go to sleep every night, cowering in fear from the eldritch horror, the god sized fae named s c r i b b l e s [/quote] scribbles is a cryptid confirmed
DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2019-05-21 10:11:14:
swipp and his girls go to sleep every night, cowering in fear from the eldritch horror, the god sized fae named s c r i b b l e s
scribbles is a cryptid confirmed
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
[quote name="Rhodochrom" date="2019-05-21 10:20:57" ] [quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2019-05-21 10:11:14" ] swipp and his girls go to sleep every night, cowering in fear from the eldritch horror, the god sized fae named s c r i b b l e s [/quote] Pfft. I know I should have edited scribbles to be a bit smaller, but it would've taken a lot of time and frankly, I've got more important stuff to do [size=2]like mindlessly scrolling though the forums [/quote] Scribbles looks about accurate if you use the guardian and fae on the header banner as reference though
Rhodochrom wrote on 2019-05-21 10:20:57:
swipp and his girls go to sleep every night, cowering in fear from the eldritch horror, the god sized fae named s c r i b b l e s
Pfft. I know I should have edited scribbles to be a bit smaller, but it would've taken a lot of time and frankly, I've got more important stuff to do like mindlessly scrolling though the forums
Scribbles looks about accurate if you use the guardian and fae on the header banner as reference though
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
Those poor fae/imp pairings..
Those poor fae/imp pairings..
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plagueisweenies2k15
The reason Spitfire looks so angry all the time is because he has no art. Petition to get him some art on the auctionhouse page or something.
The reason Spitfire looks so angry all the time is because he has no art. Petition to get him some art on the auctionhouse page or something.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Oh my god this is fabulous. I really love seeing examples of all the sizes in scale.
Oh my god this is fabulous. I really love seeing examples of all the sizes in scale.
I'm more concerned about how h u m o n g o u s Galore is in comparison to everyone else, he could cronch Baldwin with one bite.

And Joxar/the tundras could do the same to Roundsey

dragon sizes are weird.
I'm more concerned about how h u m o n g o u s Galore is in comparison to everyone else, he could cronch Baldwin with one bite.

And Joxar/the tundras could do the same to Roundsey

dragon sizes are weird.
5LqH0sj.png
Roundsey simply can't go complaining to Galore about his ruining of the economy now, can she? I doubt the big guy would even notice she's there.
Roundsey simply can't go complaining to Galore about his ruining of the economy now, can she? I doubt the big guy would even notice she's there.
galore: falls over swipp and his children: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/021/206/hGPgUd4.jpg[/img]
galore: falls over
swipp and his children:
hGPgUd4.jpg
furry_fiddle.png
You could add Imperial from the Scrying Workshop page, looking down at all these tiny tots xD
You could add Imperial from the Scrying Workshop page, looking down at all these tiny tots xD
fdd.png Hey! Check out my birbs and fandergs 'w'

English is not my first language

Roi6D.gif chirp chirp chirp VHydOYc.gif
[quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2019-05-21 10:11:14" ] swipp and his girls go to sleep every night, cowering in fear from the eldritch horror, the god sized fae named s c r i b b l e s [/quote] I don’t need to say anything else here.
I don’t need to say anything else here.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4