Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old players nostalgia thread.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
no scrying workshop........
no scrying workshop........
Not old, but I'm surprised nobody mentioned the AH PMs. stupid and can't read

Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Not old, but I'm surprised nobody mentioned the AH PMs. stupid and can't read

Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
I hadn't joined yet because welcome windows were iffy but I was trolling the forums during the great #11111112 glitch nest crisis.
I hadn't joined yet because welcome windows were iffy but I was trolling the forums during the great #11111112 glitch nest crisis.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
I remember Flights battle with the old CR. It was such a PITA, especially that I'm a snipper and I had to give all those dragons to someone else...
I remember Flights battle with the old CR. It was such a PITA, especially that I'm a snipper and I had to give all those dragons to someone else...
This is mostly a "remember the site before x improvement was made" thread which is good, because it means the site has consistently been improving. I think most of the backlash over updates has been on relatively recent things like roundsey and eye vials and galore

Remember the first notn? I wasn't super active but there was a lot of lag, partially from all the chest openings because back then you could open a chest and get some buttrocks
This is mostly a "remember the site before x improvement was made" thread which is good, because it means the site has consistently been improving. I think most of the backlash over updates has been on relatively recent things like roundsey and eye vials and galore

Remember the first notn? I wasn't super active but there was a lot of lag, partially from all the chest openings because back then you could open a chest and get some buttrocks
tastefulmarketing.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/loading.gif[/img]
loading.gif
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Toska" date="2019-05-21 10:57:16" ]Remember the first notn? I wasn't super active but there was a lot of lag, partially from all the chest openings because back then you could open a chest and get some buttrocks [/quote] Is it weird that I preferred that system? It took a lot longer to open everything, and you couldn't count on getting anything good, but I sort of loved the process of opening ten chests and, "Oh, one of them's an egg!" Or, "Looook at all the buttrocks I got this time."
Toska wrote on 2019-05-21 10:57:16:

Is it weird that I preferred that system? It took a lot longer to open everything, and you couldn't count on getting anything good, but I sort of loved the process of opening ten chests and, "Oh, one of them's an egg!" Or, "Looook at all the buttrocks I got this time."
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
When I joined, Skydancers had just come out and they were pretty expensive. In fact, Wildclaw scrolls could be bought for cheaper than Skydancer scrolls could, even if you caught one in the MP.

Imperials were ridiculous. If you had one, you were rich. If you had two, you were super rich. If you had ten and refused to sell any, you were deemed greedy. And because Imperials were so expensive and Wildclaws were so cheap, it was standard practice to have Imperial/Wildclaw pairs for the $$$.

And exalt fodder wasn't a standard thing yet. I remember seeing a topic where someone freaked out about a Basic/Basic/Basic Spiral getting exalted. Because at that point, you were losing money if you did that.
When I joined, Skydancers had just come out and they were pretty expensive. In fact, Wildclaw scrolls could be bought for cheaper than Skydancer scrolls could, even if you caught one in the MP.

Imperials were ridiculous. If you had one, you were rich. If you had two, you were super rich. If you had ten and refused to sell any, you were deemed greedy. And because Imperials were so expensive and Wildclaws were so cheap, it was standard practice to have Imperial/Wildclaw pairs for the $$$.

And exalt fodder wasn't a standard thing yet. I remember seeing a topic where someone freaked out about a Basic/Basic/Basic Spiral getting exalted. Because at that point, you were losing money if you did that.
[quote name="Toska" date="2019-05-21 10:57:16" ] This is mostly a "remember the site before x improvement was made" thread which is good, because it means the site has consistently been improving. I think most of the backlash over updates has been on relatively recent things like roundsey and eye vials and galore Remember the first notn? I wasn't super active but there was a lot of lag, partially from all the chest openings because back then you could open a chest and get some buttrocks [/quote] First NotN was awefull for me the coli didn't run muh better than it did in my video due to lag and I was pretty buttmad about the rarity of nocturne scrolls. I Much prefer the way its run now to opening chests for hours on end. I still have my original stacks of 99 glow dust from those chests.
Toska wrote on 2019-05-21 10:57:16:

First NotN was awefull for me the coli didn't run muh better than it did in my video due to lag and I was pretty buttmad about the rarity of nocturne scrolls. I Much prefer the way its run now to opening chests for hours on end.

I still have my original stacks of 99 glow dust from those chests.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
50,000t Light Sprites. ;-;
50,000t Light Sprites. ;-;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7