Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever... (Youtube + FR)
1 2 3
weirdos I don’t do dat sometimes
weirdos I don’t do dat sometimes
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
once i listened to yackety sax for over a half an hour in the coli
I'll do it a lot when I'm in the coli and just zone out while thinking of other stuff or trying (emphasis on trying) to write bios.
I think I might start putting all the songs that fit my dragons really well into a playlist
once i listened to yackety sax for over a half an hour in the coli
I'll do it a lot when I'm in the coli and just zone out while thinking of other stuff or trying (emphasis on trying) to write bios.
I think I might start putting all the songs that fit my dragons really well into a playlist

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
I have battle music.. but I don't believe I have dragon music.

I love listening to Within Temptation, such epic music.
I have battle music.. but I don't believe I have dragon music.

I love listening to Within Temptation, such epic music.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Kapara" date="2019-05-09 20:13:02" ] I used to do that but with anime characters lol [/quote] stop calling me out like this
Kapara wrote on 2019-05-09 20:13:02:
I used to do that but with anime characters lol

stop calling me out like this
cowfish.gif
[quote name="okn" date="2019-05-10 07:51:58" ] [quote name="Kapara" date="2019-05-09 20:13:02" ] I used to do that but with anime characters lol [/quote] stop calling me out like this [/quote]
okn wrote on 2019-05-10 07:51:58:
Kapara wrote on 2019-05-09 20:13:02:
I used to do that but with anime characters lol
stop calling me out like this
JNgbpVq.gif
yepperoni i live for music so i must pair my dragons with it!
yepperoni i live for music so i must pair my dragons with it!
yzUX307.png
I don't exactly pair music to specific dergs, but I try to apply songs to my lore (though my lore is more of a garbage w.i.p)
I am in the (very slow) process of making an FR animatic to DEH's Good For You (go ahead and judge me). I hope I have the motivation and patience to keep working on it lol
I don't exactly pair music to specific dergs, but I try to apply songs to my lore (though my lore is more of a garbage w.i.p)
I am in the (very slow) process of making an FR animatic to DEH's Good For You (go ahead and judge me). I hope I have the motivation and patience to keep working on it lol
l9szmFh.jpg
I absolutely L O V E doing that!! I have a bunch of storyboards and animatics in a folder of my dragons [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
I absolutely L O V E doing that!! I have a bunch of storyboards and animatics in a folder of my dragons
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
Closest I get is every time I get to Redrock Cove, I know the Riptide Clipper will show up soon, and then Rip Tide gets stuck in my head for the duration I'm there XD
Closest I get is every time I get to Redrock Cove, I know the Riptide Clipper will show up soon, and then Rip Tide gets stuck in my head for the duration I'm there XD
FooterAds.gif
I've been doing this since long before i started playing fr
I've been doing this since long before i started playing fr
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
1 2 3