Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you ever get into FR autopilot mode
1 2
One time I had just bought two or three fest skins, and instead of hitting the vault option I hit the sell option and there they went... whoooooops
One time I had just bought two or three fest skins, and instead of hitting the vault option I hit the sell option and there they went... whoooooops
FooterAds.gif
Oh mood

My most common auto pilot mistake is when I’m putting stuff into my vault I hoard sell it (or feed it to my dragons if it’s food sometimes) by mistake LOL
Oh mood

My most common auto pilot mistake is when I’m putting stuff into my vault I hoard sell it (or feed it to my dragons if it’s food sometimes) by mistake LOL
[quote name="Sheona" date="2019-05-07 17:32:28" ] I accidentally converted all of my delicate bat wings once. [/quote] This is a fully fleshed out horror story... Those go for at least 10g each
Sheona wrote on 2019-05-07 17:32:28:
I accidentally converted all of my delicate bat wings once.
This is a fully fleshed out horror story... Those go for at least 10g each
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Well, the other day I managed to exalt a dragon accidentally while trying to NAME it...whoops. It was luckily destined to be fodder anyway but I was going to train it first!

Since then I've made sure to only name them from the lair page. >_>
Well, the other day I managed to exalt a dragon accidentally while trying to NAME it...whoops. It was luckily destined to be fodder anyway but I was going to train it first!

Since then I've made sure to only name them from the lair page. >_>
The amount of times I have auto-piloted into the mire when I want to fight somewhere else -_-
The amount of times I have auto-piloted into the mire when I want to fight somewhere else -_-
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
Sometimes I'll be looking at the list of FRD threads and I'll go up to the top of the page and hit the button to go to FRD. Same with Help Center. Or I'll go back to the main forum page, then directly back into the forum I was just in...
Sometimes I'll be looking at the list of FRD threads and I'll go up to the top of the page and hit the button to go to FRD. Same with Help Center. Or I'll go back to the main forum page, then directly back into the forum I was just in...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Hm, sometimes when I'm in the Coliseum, I tend to eliminate before scratching. And then I'd do it multiple times until all my dragons' breath is gone.
Hm, sometimes when I'm in the Coliseum, I tend to eliminate before scratching. And then I'd do it multiple times until all my dragons' breath is gone.
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
[quote name="CometStorm" date="2019-05-07 15:39:36" ] $1=1kt feels like a solid conversion when i try to think about large amounts of rl money [/quote] ~ [quote name="@Okapi" date="2019-05-07 20:26:27" ] The amount of times I have auto-piloted into the mire when I want to fight somewhere else -_- [/quote] There's worse. I boss-hunt in the Golem Workshop a lot, two trainers and a fodder for that. But sometimes I need to level more quickly, so I put two fodder and a flyer on the team...but accidentally load the GW anyway...and whaddya know, boss. :/
CometStorm wrote on 2019-05-07 15:39:36:
$1=1kt feels like a solid conversion when i try to think about large amounts of rl money

~

@Okapi wrote on 2019-05-07 20:26:27:

There's worse. I boss-hunt in the Golem Workshop a lot, two trainers and a fodder for that. But sometimes I need to level more quickly, so I put two fodder and a flyer on the team...but accidentally load the GW anyway...and whaddya know, boss. :/
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
if a biological acronym matches a flight rising acronym i will default to the fr one
if a biological acronym matches a flight rising acronym i will default to the fr one
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Okapi" date="2019-05-07 20:26:27" ] The amount of times I have auto-piloted into the mire when I want to fight somewhere else -_- [/quote] This one is so true it hurts tbh - me whenever I wanna train fodder on any of the others (roost/ruins/kelp/workshop) @ the ones who sold eggs and bat wings Im crying for you @ Owu Im surprised that hasnt happened to me yet but we ll see how long it last hh
Okapi wrote on 2019-05-07 20:26:27:
This one is so true it hurts tbh - me whenever I wanna train fodder on any of the others (roost/ruins/kelp/workshop)

@ the ones who sold eggs and bat wings Im crying for you

@ Owu Im surprised that hasnt happened to me yet but we ll see how long it last hh
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2