Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All these kids. .
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="PussKai" date="2019-04-21 03:38:40" ] Why does this make me happy I'm not even a legal adult yet. [/quote]
PussKai wrote on 2019-04-21 03:38:40:
Why does this make me happy I'm not even a legal adult yet.
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
This makes my old butt feel relieved. I'm not the only person from the 80s or earlier here~

Also, I just commented about this a short while ago, how the kids were all complaining their school blocked FR and I was all: "back in my day we didn't even have internet in school!".
This makes my old butt feel relieved. I'm not the only person from the 80s or earlier here~

Also, I just commented about this a short while ago, how the kids were all complaining their school blocked FR and I was all: "back in my day we didn't even have internet in school!".
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="Mercure" date="2019-04-21 07:17:45" ] I'm not even in college yet or highschool but I will be soon [/quote] Ahh a fellow youngster! I feel so dwarfed by the people in here lol
Mercure wrote on 2019-04-21 07:17:45:
I'm not even in college yet or highschool but I will be soon
Ahh a fellow youngster! I feel so dwarfed by the people in here lol
My mom always bugs me about when I'm going to stop playing games because they're for kids. I'm 42. :D
My mom always bugs me about when I'm going to stop playing games because they're for kids. I'm 42. :D
I've found my people. I'm 33. I guess it's hard to resist dragons at any age!

My first computer game was on an old Packard Bell in 1996. You used the arrow keys on the keyboard to move a little mouse around and help him get pieces of cheese and avoid cats. I thought that was the coolest game ever.
I've found my people. I'm 33. I guess it's hard to resist dragons at any age!

My first computer game was on an old Packard Bell in 1996. You used the arrow keys on the keyboard to move a little mouse around and help him get pieces of cheese and avoid cats. I thought that was the coolest game ever.
YolDR6x.gif
I'm only 22 but ppl shouldn't be playing games in class regardless
I'm only 22 but ppl shouldn't be playing games in class regardless
BFEMrcM.png
you're never too old to enjoy dragons. Never.
you're never too old to enjoy dragons. Never.
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
I'm an elder millennial, nice to see people older than me on here. [emoji=guardian happy]
I'm an elder millennial, nice to see people older than me on here.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
[quote name="elfin" date="2019-04-21 14:11:55" ] My mom always bugs me about when I'm going to stop playing games because they're for kids. I'm 42. :D [/quote] @elfin I had an retired lady in her 80s in my EQ2 guild. If you enjoy it, no reason to stop(outside of physical harm, fff carpal tunnel). [s][self reminded to put on wrist braces][/s] I've loved dragons all my life. Good way to spend my little free time inbetween work and the gym. [emoji=mirror laughing]
elfin wrote on 2019-04-21 14:11:55:

@elfin

I had an retired lady in her 80s in my EQ2 guild.

If you enjoy it, no reason to stop(outside of physical harm, fff carpal tunnel).

[self reminded to put on wrist braces]

I've loved dragons all my life. Good way to spend my little free time inbetween work and the gym.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
[quote name="QueenAltari" date="2019-04-21 03:40:48" ] [quote name="PussKai" date="2019-04-21 03:38:40" ] Why does this make me happy I'm not even a legal adult yet. [/quote] [/quote]
QueenAltari wrote on 2019-04-21 03:40:48:
PussKai wrote on 2019-04-21 03:38:40:
Why does this make me happy I'm not even a legal adult yet.
1 2 3 4 5 6