Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC] Help a user/Give a user a hand
1 2 3 4
I could definitely see this being an awesome thing that I'd be very interested in helping with. I'm excited to see how it turns out, and if there's anything that I can do to help, I'm only a ping or a message away.
I could definitely see this being an awesome thing that I'd be very interested in helping with. I'm excited to see how it turns out, and if there's anything that I can do to help, I'm only a ping or a message away.
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
I'd love to be pinged once you' get a thread up! this sounds interesting ^^
I'd love to be pinged once you' get a thread up! this sounds interesting ^^
@kyrin18
I've thought about how it could be a rotating partner system. You get assigned a partner every idk week, two weeks, month or something and that's where you dedicate the focus to help, get help etc.
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not gonna give a third party any treasure or gems, I'd rather collect it myself, buy the thing someone wants and send it to the user.

But that's just one idea I have to offer. Maybe a voluntary thing, like some people give to the bank, others can get a partner, so we have a double system.
@kyrin18
I've thought about how it could be a rotating partner system. You get assigned a partner every idk week, two weeks, month or something and that's where you dedicate the focus to help, get help etc.
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not gonna give a third party any treasure or gems, I'd rather collect it myself, buy the thing someone wants and send it to the user.

But that's just one idea I have to offer. Maybe a voluntary thing, like some people give to the bank, others can get a partner, so we have a double system.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 3 4