Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC] Help a user/Give a user a hand
1 2 3 4
I'd be interested depending on how it works eventually. So feel free to put me on the pinglist for now, but I can't really get in on it until after Greenskeeper's.
I'd be interested depending on how it works eventually. So feel free to put me on the pinglist for now, but I can't really get in on it until after Greenskeeper's.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Add me, I’d love to help some people!
Add me, I’d love to help some people!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I’d love to help
I’d love to help
NBeoOgB.png
i love this idea ngl, i'd be glad to help
i love this idea ngl, i'd be glad to help
ttGfSL1.png
@QueenKatoe @starshiny @FairyForestKing @Redtiger7736 @Acapella @Harana @parasites @Bluetea @scylla @NeophyteRedglare @Crytec @Evbay @Minibani Okay so any thoughts on how I should go about: 1. Setting the thread up 2. Making/wording the rules (which, I'll [i]try[/i] to keep fairly simple but strict at the same time) @Atrocities Thank you [img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GreedyImpoliteCuckoo-small.gif[/img] @Xeyla @MythicalCookie @Maivi @Phoeniz Sure thing! ^^
@QueenKatoe @starshiny @FairyForestKing @Redtiger7736 @Acapella @Harana @parasites @Bluetea @scylla @NeophyteRedglare @Crytec @Evbay @Minibani

Okay so any thoughts on how I should go about:
1. Setting the thread up

2. Making/wording the rules (which, I'll try to keep fairly simple but strict at the same time)

@Atrocities Thank you
GreedyImpoliteCuckoo-small.gif

@Xeyla @MythicalCookie @Maivi @Phoeniz
Sure thing! ^^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Let's see what I can do to help with this plan!

1) Personally, I would suggest getting some other people on board to help manage the whole thing, with moderating rules and organizing gifts/banks. Maybe have 1 person managing familiars, one person managing a group of nest renters, 1 person with a gene funds bank, etc. Seperate the sections of help in posts I think, so people can easily navigate to what help their looking to give/get. Whoever manages the area might hold all the donated things until someone comes along looking for them--these would have to be highly trusted people I think. Maybe theres also monthly donaters on a pinglist, though donations shouldn't be required.

2) as for rules, I much more... bad at this. I'd say make sure there is a limit on how much one person can take. For example, maybe monetary value of up to 1.5kg (the cost of a gem gene, though that may be excessive) or X number of items. That may not be the best way to manage 'spread the wealth', but I am unsure of what else to do.

Kinda distracted at the moment, so hopefully this actually makes sense but feel free to ping me for clarifications.
@kyrin18 Let's see what I can do to help with this plan!

1) Personally, I would suggest getting some other people on board to help manage the whole thing, with moderating rules and organizing gifts/banks. Maybe have 1 person managing familiars, one person managing a group of nest renters, 1 person with a gene funds bank, etc. Seperate the sections of help in posts I think, so people can easily navigate to what help their looking to give/get. Whoever manages the area might hold all the donated things until someone comes along looking for them--these would have to be highly trusted people I think. Maybe theres also monthly donaters on a pinglist, though donations shouldn't be required.

2) as for rules, I much more... bad at this. I'd say make sure there is a limit on how much one person can take. For example, maybe monetary value of up to 1.5kg (the cost of a gem gene, though that may be excessive) or X number of items. That may not be the best way to manage 'spread the wealth', but I am unsure of what else to do.

Kinda distracted at the moment, so hopefully this actually makes sense but feel free to ping me for clarifications.
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 That's all useful info! *v* Gonna have to think a bit more on everything. I think, that I might be the one that keeps any t/g donations in my vault, because I've seen quite a few "accidents" involving users with that role on past threads and I'd hate for something to go wrong there O.o
@Redtiger7736 That's all useful info! *v* Gonna have to think a bit more on everything. I think, that I might be the one that keeps any t/g donations in my vault, because I've seen quite a few "accidents" involving users with that role on past threads and I'd hate for something to go wrong there O.o
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Sounds fair to me, don't want to have any sort of mistakes going on there! I'd love to help out in managing if you need it, and of course keep me on the pinglist for when you open the thread
@kyrin18 Sounds fair to me, don't want to have any sort of mistakes going on there! I'd love to help out in managing if you need it, and of course keep me on the pinglist for when you open the thread
Wishlist (for now)
Ping me when you set up the thread!
Ping me when you set up the thread!
On hiatus
@kyrin18

Redtiger kinda beat me to the diff sections thing, but by any chance will there be a Baldwin material section? A lot of things come from Baldwin and I feel that it could fall into this group too :)

But also, the limit on what can be taken as redtiger said is a good idea, not sure what the max should be

Also I’m not too sure how to do it, but maybe far into the future if this takes off, there could be lil events? I’m not too sure what they could be and I’m probs thinking too far into the future but just throwing ideas out there

Also maybe have a place/log saying the current available funds in the bank?? Not sure how else to word it but I feel like it could help :)

I’ve never really got involved with stuff like this, but I’d love to help out with this

also just a heads up, I’m going out of town this week so if I’m pinged for this, i May be slow on replies sorry!
@kyrin18

Redtiger kinda beat me to the diff sections thing, but by any chance will there be a Baldwin material section? A lot of things come from Baldwin and I feel that it could fall into this group too :)

But also, the limit on what can be taken as redtiger said is a good idea, not sure what the max should be

Also I’m not too sure how to do it, but maybe far into the future if this takes off, there could be lil events? I’m not too sure what they could be and I’m probs thinking too far into the future but just throwing ideas out there

Also maybe have a place/log saying the current available funds in the bank?? Not sure how else to word it but I feel like it could help :)

I’ve never really got involved with stuff like this, but I’d love to help out with this

also just a heads up, I’m going out of town this week so if I’m pinged for this, i May be slow on replies sorry!
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
1 2 3 4