Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did y'all get here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I played chicken smoothie and thought " Hey. If I sign up for that weird dragon game I can trade that stuff for cool pets!" and now I have quit CS and still play this on and off lol
I played chicken smoothie and thought " Hey. If I sign up for that weird dragon game I can trade that stuff for cool pets!" and now I have quit CS and still play this on and off lol
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
People on Petopia were talking about it and I was like "lemme in on dat"
People on Petopia were talking about it and I was like "lemme in on dat"
TOW2n3q.png
Many years ago I’d heard of it from an acquaintance on GaiaOnline, trying to drum up support for plaguemom, I think. I think registration was closed at the time. Or it wasn’t up yet... Then I forgot.

More recently a few tumblrs I’d follow casually talked about it and just decided to finally join.

Fr was just consistently in my periphery that I had to just finally do it. Lol
Many years ago I’d heard of it from an acquaintance on GaiaOnline, trying to drum up support for plaguemom, I think. I think registration was closed at the time. Or it wasn’t up yet... Then I forgot.

More recently a few tumblrs I’d follow casually talked about it and just decided to finally join.

Fr was just consistently in my periphery that I had to just finally do it. Lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
was signing up as a referral thing to get stuff on chicken smoothie...

since ditched chicken smoothie and now this is my main game XD
was signing up as a referral thing to get stuff on chicken smoothie...

since ditched chicken smoothie and now this is my main game XD
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
From a friend through a site called recolor.me
From a friend through a site called recolor.me
1565535886176.png
i was in the dankest corners of the internet and saw that tidelord had "Died"

that was about a month ago
i was in the dankest corners of the internet and saw that tidelord had "Died"

that was about a month ago
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
my friend had been playing and randomly told us on a call about it so we all joined at the same time
my friend had been playing and randomly told us on a call about it so we all joined at the same time
phGZlcj.png
there was something going on at tumblr at the time (also back when i used it), so someone made turtleseed (blesses self) & a lot of people started joining. someone on there mentioned flight rising. i've been here ever since

speaking of turtleseed, you can see on the wiki that i made a warrior cats fanfic about the turtleseed users. that's honestly my legacy, i was neopet
there was something going on at tumblr at the time (also back when i used it), so someone made turtleseed (blesses self) & a lot of people started joining. someone on there mentioned flight rising. i've been here ever since

speaking of turtleseed, you can see on the wiki that i made a warrior cats fanfic about the turtleseed users. that's honestly my legacy, i was neopet
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
I heard about it from a friend on DeviantArt and had to give it a shot. It sounds been pretty fun uwu
I heard about it from a friend on DeviantArt and had to give it a shot. It sounds been pretty fun uwu
a friend told me about FR back in 2016 :> I had to wait a month or two, though, to meet with the registration window ;'D
a friend told me about FR back in 2016 :> I had to wait a month or two, though, to meet with the registration window ;'D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12