Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OLD] Deva's Support Club~
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@maomiFR @homuncullus @ShadowRinny @mareanie @sublimevoide @Eggmily @Marjorie @liezel @mistturret @Forestwolf @Mokuroh @Juri01 @Jaderannosaurus

Sorry! I've been quite behind adding all the donations and club members to the list and so forgot to ping you guys! :(

You can see the update a little ways up in the comments, again, very sorry, trying to catch up with everything now!

(And very sorry if I misspinged you, trying to sort through all the donations in my PMs and crossroads, I may have mixed some things up ;-;)
@maomiFR @homuncullus @ShadowRinny @mareanie @sublimevoide @Eggmily @Marjorie @liezel @mistturret @Forestwolf @Mokuroh @Juri01 @Jaderannosaurus

Sorry! I've been quite behind adding all the donations and club members to the list and so forgot to ping you guys! :(

You can see the update a little ways up in the comments, again, very sorry, trying to catch up with everything now!

(And very sorry if I misspinged you, trying to sort through all the donations in my PMs and crossroads, I may have mixed some things up ;-;)
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
A bit sad I missed the chance to get a gijinka, I was so exhausted from finals that I collapsed when I got home and napped for several hours. When I woke up it was already rollover lol! At least I got in a few item donations this week! I'm always in the coliseum, so I get more familiars than I know what to do with! I'm happy they can go to such a great cause! To anyone else having finals, good luck on your last push!! I believe in you, you can make it through the home stretch! Try not to get too wrapped up in your grades, if you're doing the best you can then that's all anyone can ask of you. [emoji=familiar heart]
A bit sad I missed the chance to get a gijinka, I was so exhausted from finals that I collapsed when I got home and napped for several hours. When I woke up it was already rollover lol!

At least I got in a few item donations this week! I'm always in the coliseum, so I get more familiars than I know what to do with! I'm happy they can go to such a great cause!

To anyone else having finals, good luck on your last push!! I believe in you, you can make it through the home stretch! Try not to get too wrapped up in your grades, if you're doing the best you can then that's all anyone can ask of you.
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
@DragonDawn
Ahh, I know the feeling-
You have so much to do still but you get home and immediately coincidentally forget about that, and promptly pass out for a couple hours haha

Many thanks for the donations and kind words friend <3
@DragonDawn
Ahh, I know the feeling-
You have so much to do still but you get home and immediately coincidentally forget about that, and promptly pass out for a couple hours haha

Many thanks for the donations and kind words friend <3
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
Bump!
Bump!

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
Beep boop bump <3
Beep boop bump <3
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Crisps

I would like to be a member. I can't donate right now cuz I'm new but I'd like to be kept updated. Pinging me is definitely ok.
@Crisps

I would like to be a member. I can't donate right now cuz I'm new but I'd like to be kept updated. Pinging me is definitely ok.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
@crisps This seems so sweet I'd love top be on a ping list for future events as well as become a member!
@crisps This seems so sweet I'd love top be on a ping list for future events as well as become a member!
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@NatureReclaimed @Shadowdancer
Glad to have you!!
Added you to the member list,
Thanks so much for your interest <3
@NatureReclaimed @Shadowdancer
Glad to have you!!
Added you to the member list,
Thanks so much for your interest <3

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@crisps I would love to be a member! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29002508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290026/29002508_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm making it canon that Erol here is trans. I'd love to donate, lemme scrape together what I've got! This is a really nice thread.
@crisps I would love to be a member!

29002508_350.png

I'm making it canon that Erol here is trans. I'd love to donate, lemme scrape together what I've got! This is a really nice thread.
Hello LGBT Community
@yeehawbuckaroo
Of course!!

Awee what a cutie!!!
We appreciate any and all support here, just do what you can <3

Thank you so so much for the support and interest in the club,
Erol is absolutely lovely and my heart is melting
@yeehawbuckaroo
Of course!!

Awee what a cutie!!!
We appreciate any and all support here, just do what you can <3

Thank you so so much for the support and interest in the club,
Erol is absolutely lovely and my heart is melting

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17