Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vistas
1 2
@PossessedBirb DANGIT! I just bought two EY scrolls with my 600+ gems and now I want to buy you the Solar vista ;w;
@PossessedBirb DANGIT! I just bought two EY scrolls with my 600+ gems and now I want to buy you the Solar vista ;w;

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I just recently got back into laying FR after being gone for about 4 years and at first I was like "wOAH why does everyone have such cool looking forum posts now ?!"

and then I fell in love with the butterfly vista so I had to drop a little ca-ching on it...

I haven't hit the point of hoarding yet because this vista truly makes my avatar sing and I don't know if there's anyone better out there LOL

I just recently got back into laying FR after being gone for about 4 years and at first I was like "wOAH why does everyone have such cool looking forum posts now ?!"

and then I fell in love with the butterfly vista so I had to drop a little ca-ching on it...

I haven't hit the point of hoarding yet because this vista truly makes my avatar sing and I don't know if there's anyone better out there LOL

@eefles
Nah not really, If I can get my hands on a code, I'd gladly take it, but I'm not even sure there are any left
@eefles
Nah not really, If I can get my hands on a code, I'd gladly take it, but I'm not even sure there are any left
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Just curious, but is there a sort of official list for all the vistas? I've been playing around with vista collecting, but I can't find an encyclopedia or anything.
Just curious, but is there a sort of official list for all the vistas? I've been playing around with vista collecting, but I can't find an encyclopedia or anything.
ybwf4f9.gif
god me too!! i’m in love with vistas tbh
i just really adore how they look. all of them. the art is gorgeous, and the way it makes your post pop is just HNNNGGG *okay hand*
also a big fan of fitting vistas to my icons! which is why i switch them...all the time.....
god me too!! i’m in love with vistas tbh
i just really adore how they look. all of them. the art is gorgeous, and the way it makes your post pop is just HNNNGGG *okay hand*
also a big fan of fitting vistas to my icons! which is why i switch them...all the time.....
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
Hmm... Not that obsessed since I don't like the breed vistas? I do however have everything else plus the Spiral vista (minus the KS vistas, of course) and will collect any new ones that are released, because I need to have all of them. (so... maybe I am a bit obsessed with collecting them? but it's the same with familiars) xP I've got 91 in total right now.
Hmm... Not that obsessed since I don't like the breed vistas? I do however have everything else plus the Spiral vista (minus the KS vistas, of course) and will collect any new ones that are released, because I need to have all of them. (so... maybe I am a bit obsessed with collecting them? but it's the same with familiars) xP I've got 91 in total right now.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@kaio there's not any official list that I know of, but I do know of some user made guides to the assets and such.

here is a guide to what they all look like (not including the actual item form of them, from when before you apply them)

and here's the non-obscured versions of them, linking to a imgur album

although I can't actually seem to find a list of all of them in item form? Unfortunately.
@kaio there's not any official list that I know of, but I do know of some user made guides to the assets and such.

here is a guide to what they all look like (not including the actual item form of them, from when before you apply them)

and here's the non-obscured versions of them, linking to a imgur album

although I can't actually seem to find a list of all of them in item form? Unfortunately.
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
I use to shuffle through so many vistas and icon dragons to match but I've had this same combo for eight months and I still don't want to change it
I use to shuffle through so many vistas and icon dragons to match but I've had this same combo for eight months and I still don't want to change it
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
1 2