Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your first familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[item=storm seeker]!!! it's still on my progen :D
Storm Seeker !!! it's still on my progen :D
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue]my first was an emerald cave jewel, and i'm fairly certain i got it from pinkerton [item=emerald cave jewel]
my first was an emerald cave jewel, and i'm fairly certain i got it from pinkerton

Emerald Cave Jewel
queen_katoe.gif
Mine was a Webwing Alpha! I got it from Pinkerton [item=Webwing Alpha] What’s funny is that it matches my progenitor
Mine was a Webwing Alpha! I got it from Pinkerton

Webwing Alpha

What’s funny is that it matches my progenitor
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
Mine was a [item=bogus manamonger]. Gifted, of course!
Mine was a Bogus Manamonger . Gifted, of course!
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
I believe Hardshell Harvester, Ragepuff, Ancient Chair, Ancient Fungus, Plantation Pincher, or Glowing Pocket Mouse. I forget which one exactly.
I believe Hardshell Harvester, Ragepuff, Ancient Chair, Ancient Fungus, Plantation Pincher, or Glowing Pocket Mouse. I forget which one exactly.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Mine was a Wooden Marionette- a gift from another player soon after I joined. :>
Mine was a Wooden Marionette- a gift from another player soon after I joined. :>
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
This adorable fluffy bugperson. [item=luna mith] Honestly still one of my favorites, they're so cute. All the miths!
This adorable fluffy bugperson.
Luna Mith
Honestly still one of my favorites, they're so cute. All the miths!
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
[item=Maned Rasa] was my first, it was gifted to me by another user! [item=Bluemoon Aviar] was the first I got on my own (I got it from Pinkerton on my second day).
Maned Rasa was my first, it was gifted to me by another user!
Bluemoon Aviar was the first I got on my own (I got it from Pinkerton on my second day).
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Found him on around my 3rd day here, using my gathering turns! He's on my first nonprogen dragon right now <3 [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/21090.png[/img] [item=lurefish] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39408912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394090/39408912_350.png[/img]
Found him on around my 3rd day here, using my gathering turns! He's on my first nonprogen dragon right now <3
[/url]
21090.png Lurefish

39408912_350.png
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[item=moordwelling trunker] Got him from hunting on one of my firstdays
Moordwelling Trunker Got him from hunting on one of my firstdays
dNCLmdm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7