Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | April 2015 Users!
1 2 3
I hatched an egg and a few nests too, but I still don't know what to do with them ^^"

But I'm happy to see so many join date pals here!
I hatched an egg and a few nests too, but I still don't know what to do with them ^^"

But I'm happy to see so many join date pals here!
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
Happy anniversary everyone! It's weird to say that yes, I've spent four years of my life playing this game. :P

Yesterday I did what I've done during all of my fr anniversaries, which is hatching my progens' kids! I breed them like once a year now, just to get new hatchies for the anniversary. I save egg hatching for other significant dates.
Happy anniversary everyone! It's weird to say that yes, I've spent four years of my life playing this game. :P

Yesterday I did what I've done during all of my fr anniversaries, which is hatching my progens' kids! I breed them like once a year now, just to get new hatchies for the anniversary. I save egg hatching for other significant dates.
2kqXuRY.gif
Happy anniversary to you all! :D
Happy anniversary to you all! :D
Can I say hi, even though I'm an April 2014 user?

I'm planning to hatch the first Coatl/Wildclaw nest of my progens and a Nocturne egg to celebrate on the 14th!
Can I say hi, even though I'm an April 2014 user?

I'm planning to hatch the first Coatl/Wildclaw nest of my progens and a Nocturne egg to celebrate on the 14th!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
1 2 3