Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hey you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
this is so sweet <3
this is so sweet <3
@Faolana
[casual lurker pat-pat]
@Faolana
[casual lurker pat-pat]
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@starshiny bro,,,,,,,,,, love y’all too,,,[emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart] @apollonrisen @unholyz @draaviinrays @theenderdraco @shenziswan @artemideus @mewda @nodobird Share the love Super sorry if anyone doesn’t like random pings I just wanna make sure everyone’s appreciated
@starshiny bro,,,,,,,,,, love y’all too,,,

@apollonrisen @unholyz @draaviinrays @theenderdraco @shenziswan @artemideus @mewda @nodobird
Share the love

Super sorry if anyone doesn’t like random pings I just wanna make sure everyone’s appreciated
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
@Faolana | Hey I love you too it really means something that you'd say that

@WolvesFyre | We don't talk much anymore but I honestly hope everything is going okay. I miss our conversations and all the stuff we did. You were the best part of that server and the only reason I stayed in the new one. ♥

@WolvenWitch | I really hope you feel better soon, you're such a great person and I'm sorry I don't help you much through the troubles. Look out for something, lol

@starshiny | Thanks for hosting this thread it's awesome
@Faolana | Hey I love you too it really means something that you'd say that

@WolvesFyre | We don't talk much anymore but I honestly hope everything is going okay. I miss our conversations and all the stuff we did. You were the best part of that server and the only reason I stayed in the new one. ♥

@WolvenWitch | I really hope you feel better soon, you're such a great person and I'm sorry I don't help you much through the troubles. Look out for something, lol

@starshiny | Thanks for hosting this thread it's awesome
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@Macchi
I feel blessed <3 same to you, ahhh!

I love you guys!!
To quote the first post:
Quote:
yes you!!! i just wanted to let you know (you specifically) that you are important and loved, and that frd is better with you here, even if you're just lurking around, or if you post on every single thread. everyone here on flight rising loves you, even if you've never talked. it's like a big family here, all are welcome ^^

just a little frd positivity and kindness! tag your friends ^^
@TheGreyOne @interestingword @Alphazi @After @Mayanaz @emberglo @Arianethel
@Macchi
I feel blessed <3 same to you, ahhh!

I love you guys!!
To quote the first post:
Quote:
yes you!!! i just wanted to let you know (you specifically) that you are important and loved, and that frd is better with you here, even if you're just lurking around, or if you post on every single thread. everyone here on flight rising loves you, even if you've never talked. it's like a big family here, all are welcome ^^

@TheGreyOne @interestingword @Alphazi @After @Mayanaz @emberglo @Arianethel
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Etuisen aw, thank you sm ;;; <3
@Etuisen aw, thank you sm ;;; <3
giphy.gif
@Foxe omg awwwwwwww ;A; thank you so much??? <333

now i gotta do the tagging!!

@ruggafluff @Reithya @Madrigalism @Tettix @Fletcher @After

thank you all for being in my life and being such wonderful people, i'm beyond glad i've met you and gotten to do so much with you because of fr! <3
@Foxe omg awwwwwwww ;A; thank you so much??? <333

now i gotta do the tagging!!

@ruggafluff @Reithya @Madrigalism @Tettix @Fletcher @After

thank you all for being in my life and being such wonderful people, i'm beyond glad i've met you and gotten to do so much with you because of fr! <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Faolana
thank you, friend! <3

@FallenRibbons, @Belief, @FlameBunny, @GriffinWings, @Kyaritty, @huskies709, @StarOfFlames, @Everburn, @Mythkat, @Vremya, @FallenEclipse
thank y'all for reading my mess of a pinkerlocke. i know some of you aren't active right now, but that's okay :)
@Faolana
thank you, friend! <3

@FallenRibbons, @Belief, @FlameBunny, @GriffinWings, @Kyaritty, @huskies709, @StarOfFlames, @Everburn, @Mythkat, @Vremya, @FallenEclipse
thank y'all for reading my mess of a pinkerlocke. i know some of you aren't active right now, but that's okay :)
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
To quote the first post:
Quote:

@Foxe (hugs tight) I love you too <3
@Emberglo @Sludgy
To quote the first post:
Quote:

@Foxe (hugs tight) I love you too <3
@Emberglo @Sludgy
7d96ebw.gif
[quote name="starshiny" date="2019-04-06 18:18:24" ] yes you!!! i just wanted to let you know (you specifically) that you are important and loved, and that frd is better with you here, even if you're just lurking around, or if you post on every single thread. everyone here on flight rising loves you, even if you've never talked. it's like a big family here, all are welcome ^^ [/quote] @Faolana @FallenRibbons @Heart @Foxe @Alphazi there are so many people I could ping here but you five really make FR a better place for me and cheer me up when life gets hard, ilysm and thanks for tolerating me [emoji=familiar heart]
starshiny wrote on 2019-04-06 18:18:24:
@Faolana @FallenRibbons @Heart @Foxe @Alphazi there are so many people I could ping here but you five really make FR a better place for me and cheer me up when life gets hard, ilysm and thanks for tolerating me
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11