Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do You Get Art?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I write my own lore, and sometimes art. But I mostly buy art from others since I never finish what I make for myself, nor can I be bothered.
I write my own lore, and sometimes art. But I mostly buy art from others since I never finish what I make for myself, nor can I be bothered.
Untitled_Artwork.png
I write lore! But I haven't bothered wth art yet. Maybe I'll do some once I'm satified with how my lair has turned out.
I write lore! But I haven't bothered wth art yet. Maybe I'll do some once I'm satified with how my lair has turned out.
Buying Food UMAs
I am the one whomst does art and lore for my dragons as of now.
I am the one whomst does art and lore for my dragons as of now.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Yeah, I like to! I typically get it for dragons I intend on keeping for a while to show just how much I love them. And even if I sell them later, I still have the art to remember them by.
Yeah, I like to! I typically get it for dragons I intend on keeping for a while to show just how much I love them. And even if I sell them later, I still have the art to remember them by.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
sometimes i buy art from friends but usually just draw for myself if i need it
i write my own lore too xD and its really bad but yknow

100% suffer
sometimes i buy art from friends but usually just draw for myself if i need it
i write my own lore too xD and its really bad but yknow

100% suffer
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Only bought 1 adoptable. I'm just waiting on having some spare money:(
Only bought 1 adoptable. I'm just waiting on having some spare money:(
i don't usually get art unless it's free or i really like it/like the artist. i wanna make my own art if anything haha
i don't usually get art unless it's free or i really like it/like the artist. i wanna make my own art if anything haha
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I like getting art and lore from others! Its a win win, i get cool art/lore stuff and other person get money.

I think i also have somewhat of a problem with impulse, i tend to buy art more impromptu when i see super cool stuff! This is why i try to stay away from the artsales/adoptables forums, cause id just go mega broke o.o
I like getting art and lore from others! Its a win win, i get cool art/lore stuff and other person get money.

I think i also have somewhat of a problem with impulse, i tend to buy art more impromptu when i see super cool stuff! This is why i try to stay away from the artsales/adoptables forums, cause id just go mega broke o.o
O0LnWau.png
I’m usually too broke for art, but occasionally my gf asks me for something to practice with when she’s not busy with her actual commissions and she sketches a gijinka or something for me 8’D I prefer to do my own lore, which I just... actually have to type... eventually.
I’m usually too broke for art, but occasionally my gf asks me for something to practice with when she’s not busy with her actual commissions and she sketches a gijinka or something for me 8’D I prefer to do my own lore, which I just... actually have to type... eventually.
I tend to get Art, but never lore. If I want lore I'll write it.
Usually I get at least 3 things of art ordered at once, I kind of go through spurts of when I want it and how much.
I tend to get Art, but never lore. If I want lore I'll write it.
Usually I get at least 3 things of art ordered at once, I kind of go through spurts of when I want it and how much.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11