Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | April Fool's pranks aren't funny & also
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2019-04-01 08:49:38" ] In addition to there being a toggle in your lair to return things to normal, there’s also a big front-page announcement explaining the prank. So it’s not like this was sneakily put onto the site to mess with everyone, at least. [/quote]
Ningyo wrote on 2019-04-01 08:49:38:
In addition to there being a toggle in your lair to return things to normal, there’s also a big front-page announcement explaining the prank. So it’s not like this was sneakily put onto the site to mess with everyone, at least.
4xTBSTZ.png
Ugh....
Ugh....
Mwff8lj.png
Harmless ones are nice, FR's are always harmless. If this is not a joke, and uh, you're having that much trouble with it, you might just want to stay off the internet for a day?

Because it's no one's responsibility but yours to manage your experience. Or your issues. So.
Harmless ones are nice, FR's are always harmless. If this is not a joke, and uh, you're having that much trouble with it, you might just want to stay off the internet for a day?

Because it's no one's responsibility but yours to manage your experience. Or your issues. So.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
anyways
anyways
:D
is this... an April fools joke
is this... an April fools joke
Clan Lore
i’m not a huge fan of april fools myself either, but... the same way you feel uncomfortable by this, someone can really love it. i know the people who don’t like it/feel the way you do are the minority here, but no one is bashing anyone for making this or not enjoying this, etc!
as others have mentioned, you can toggle this off in your lair, and the event is only for a day :) everything, including the forums will be back to normal tomorrow!
i’m not a huge fan of april fools myself either, but... the same way you feel uncomfortable by this, someone can really love it. i know the people who don’t like it/feel the way you do are the minority here, but no one is bashing anyone for making this or not enjoying this, etc!
as others have mentioned, you can toggle this off in your lair, and the event is only for a day :) everything, including the forums will be back to normal tomorrow!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
That's... that's why there's a toggle switch? Specifically for situations like yours?
That's... that's why there's a toggle switch? Specifically for situations like yours?
lurking_in_the_shadows_by_king_lulu_deer-dcb5kzc.gif
i have a strong feeling this is an april fool's joke lol
i have a strong feeling this is an april fool's joke lol
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/DZfXcpCh/quell-uprising.png[/img]
quell-uprising.png
komaeda-kun-komaeda.png
please ping me if you quote me
Unreality can be a problem for people, but I think they know what day it is.
Unreality can be a problem for people, but I think they know what day it is.
iO2X60T.png
1 2 3 4 5 6