Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Homesick
You're a Water Flight player. Logging onto FlightRising today, you start your daily chores. Gathering items, incubating nests, yada yada yada. You then notice that one of your nests is ready to hatch today, but you don't have enough space to do so. Going back to your Dragon Lair, you notice your fodder is pretty much ready for exaltation. This nest is a four-egg nest and seems quite promising, plus there are a couple more nests for tomorrow, so you just decide to exalt all of them (minus the breeding pairs of course). Hatching the nest, you're hit with disappointment. One of the babies is maybe valuable, but the other three are lost causes. Feeling rather grumpy and tired today, you name and exalt all four before later regretting not keeping them to level as fodder.

Whatever. You continue to go about your daily chores of FlightRising, grinding on Glimmer & Gloom, stalking the Forums, and leveling in the Coliseum. Now that one of your nests hatched, you match one of your fodder breeding pairs on it and get three eggs. Today was an average day, but at least the exalt boom gave a good sum of money. Logging off of FlightRising, you turn in for the night later.

Reopening FlightRising, the first thing you do is check your nests again - namely, the two that are supposed to hatch today. One three egg nest, one two egg nest. But they won't hatch, there's...not enough space? That's odd. There should be loads of room left from exalting the fodder. Checking back in on your lair, you open the Fodder tab and see chaos. All the fodder you previously exalted has returned. Great Eleven! How'd that happen? Deciding it to be just some sort of weird glitch, you go through each and exalt all again. It's frustrating, but just a minor inconvenience. You then go back to the Nesting Grounds and hatch both of the nests.

All five from each nest seem quite pretty, but you can't decide whether to keep them or sell them off on the Auction House. You decide to grind in Glimmer & Gloom before making a decision.

Halfway through grinding, you decide to sell three of them off while keeping two of them with you. Pausing, you go back to your Dragon Lair and look at the Fodder tab, where you were keeping the kiddos for the time being. And then you discover that the majority of them are...gone. Only one is left, pushed to the last slot, and all the fodder dragons are back once again.

Angry this time, you click on one of them, only to discover that the Exalt button is disabled. It's still there, but the game won't let you click it. Now furious, you notice something in the bio of the dragon. In plain text on the left side, all it says is, "He wasn't there when I came." This is ominous...you didn't write that. Now clicking through each of the fodder dragons, each of them has that in their bios.

Is this some sort of dream? Is it slightly possible that this could be some sort of super weird, complicated glitch? Going to the Forums, they seem mostly usual, except...A large amount of Water Flight users are complaining that dragons they exalted recently had come back to their lair, seemingly deleting their permas from existence. They also mention the creepy bios, and immediately Tidelord theories have taken root.

Going to the in-Flight Forums, where there is usually tranquility as the Water Flight is relatively inactive, there's a maelstrom of outrage and confusion, especially within the Water Dominance Forums. Going back to FRD, users from other Flights are shocked, as this has not happened to them, further deepening the Tidelord theories. Deciding to go back to check on your own dragons, you realize nearly every single one of your dragons has been seemingly deleted from existence to be replaced by ugly-looking fodder. Not just from yesterday, not just from a few weeks ago, but from months and years ago.

Their bios have a bit more added to them, and every single one is the same. "He isn't there, so I came home." Every fodder is now named Orphan, and they all seem to be starving. You'd blow your food stores trying to feed them, so you just don't. Trying to move your permas to the Hibernal Den and away from the wave, you realize they're all crowded in there too - and constantly changing, as though more keep coming in, and shoving others out.

Eventually, as you refresh the page again, the last of your permas disappear, seemingly pushed out of the lair as the onslaught of exalted fodder continues to wash over your lair. Going to the Help Center and Bug Reports Forums, you find the majority of the threads are from Water Flight users demanding an explanation as to why their permas are disappearing and why dragons they have exalted are coming back.

No response from the admins as of now. Players who still have good dragons to save and who are able to leave flee from the Water Flight while they still have a chance - and the onslaught of fodder stops, their lair draining of unwanted dragons, though permas that disappeared do not return.

Other players stuck in the Water Flight unable to afford a change, with nests that they can't hatch, or lacking any desirable dragons abandon their accounts, either to leave FlightRising for good or start anew in various other Flights.

The Water Flight has disbanded.

(lolol sorry this is my first time writing a FR creepypasta, lemme know if it's good or not haha)
You're a Water Flight player. Logging onto FlightRising today, you start your daily chores. Gathering items, incubating nests, yada yada yada. You then notice that one of your nests is ready to hatch today, but you don't have enough space to do so. Going back to your Dragon Lair, you notice your fodder is pretty much ready for exaltation. This nest is a four-egg nest and seems quite promising, plus there are a couple more nests for tomorrow, so you just decide to exalt all of them (minus the breeding pairs of course). Hatching the nest, you're hit with disappointment. One of the babies is maybe valuable, but the other three are lost causes. Feeling rather grumpy and tired today, you name and exalt all four before later regretting not keeping them to level as fodder.

Whatever. You continue to go about your daily chores of FlightRising, grinding on Glimmer & Gloom, stalking the Forums, and leveling in the Coliseum. Now that one of your nests hatched, you match one of your fodder breeding pairs on it and get three eggs. Today was an average day, but at least the exalt boom gave a good sum of money. Logging off of FlightRising, you turn in for the night later.

Reopening FlightRising, the first thing you do is check your nests again - namely, the two that are supposed to hatch today. One three egg nest, one two egg nest. But they won't hatch, there's...not enough space? That's odd. There should be loads of room left from exalting the fodder. Checking back in on your lair, you open the Fodder tab and see chaos. All the fodder you previously exalted has returned. Great Eleven! How'd that happen? Deciding it to be just some sort of weird glitch, you go through each and exalt all again. It's frustrating, but just a minor inconvenience. You then go back to the Nesting Grounds and hatch both of the nests.

All five from each nest seem quite pretty, but you can't decide whether to keep them or sell them off on the Auction House. You decide to grind in Glimmer & Gloom before making a decision.

Halfway through grinding, you decide to sell three of them off while keeping two of them with you. Pausing, you go back to your Dragon Lair and look at the Fodder tab, where you were keeping the kiddos for the time being. And then you discover that the majority of them are...gone. Only one is left, pushed to the last slot, and all the fodder dragons are back once again.

Angry this time, you click on one of them, only to discover that the Exalt button is disabled. It's still there, but the game won't let you click it. Now furious, you notice something in the bio of the dragon. In plain text on the left side, all it says is, "He wasn't there when I came." This is ominous...you didn't write that. Now clicking through each of the fodder dragons, each of them has that in their bios.

Is this some sort of dream? Is it slightly possible that this could be some sort of super weird, complicated glitch? Going to the Forums, they seem mostly usual, except...A large amount of Water Flight users are complaining that dragons they exalted recently had come back to their lair, seemingly deleting their permas from existence. They also mention the creepy bios, and immediately Tidelord theories have taken root.

Going to the in-Flight Forums, where there is usually tranquility as the Water Flight is relatively inactive, there's a maelstrom of outrage and confusion, especially within the Water Dominance Forums. Going back to FRD, users from other Flights are shocked, as this has not happened to them, further deepening the Tidelord theories. Deciding to go back to check on your own dragons, you realize nearly every single one of your dragons has been seemingly deleted from existence to be replaced by ugly-looking fodder. Not just from yesterday, not just from a few weeks ago, but from months and years ago.

Their bios have a bit more added to them, and every single one is the same. "He isn't there, so I came home." Every fodder is now named Orphan, and they all seem to be starving. You'd blow your food stores trying to feed them, so you just don't. Trying to move your permas to the Hibernal Den and away from the wave, you realize they're all crowded in there too - and constantly changing, as though more keep coming in, and shoving others out.

Eventually, as you refresh the page again, the last of your permas disappear, seemingly pushed out of the lair as the onslaught of exalted fodder continues to wash over your lair. Going to the Help Center and Bug Reports Forums, you find the majority of the threads are from Water Flight users demanding an explanation as to why their permas are disappearing and why dragons they have exalted are coming back.

No response from the admins as of now. Players who still have good dragons to save and who are able to leave flee from the Water Flight while they still have a chance - and the onslaught of fodder stops, their lair draining of unwanted dragons, though permas that disappeared do not return.

Other players stuck in the Water Flight unable to afford a change, with nests that they can't hatch, or lacking any desirable dragons abandon their accounts, either to leave FlightRising for good or start anew in various other Flights.

The Water Flight has disbanded.

(lolol sorry this is my first time writing a FR creepypasta, lemme know if it's good or not haha)
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
This makes me really happy that I'm in Arcane.
This makes me really happy that I'm in Arcane.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
Welp, Were Free From Water Bills On The Bright Side
Welp, Were Free From Water Bills On The Bright Side
This isn’t what I expected this post to be at all but I’m still pleased. Maybe he’ll return some day [emoji=water rune][emoji=crystal ball][emoji=dice 2]
This isn’t what I expected this post to be at all but I’m still pleased.
Maybe he’ll return some day
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
Mwahaha fire is opposite of water beautiful permas come to us
Mwahaha fire is opposite of water beautiful permas come to us