Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Item Challenges
1 2
Pro: have finally gotten all the familiars from the Training Fields during my quest for the Training Field-related slot items. Will probably do the same for the other venues with time. Have been meaning to run through a coli challenge or something to catch up on familiars, and I guess FR gave me an in-built one.

Con: addicted to the challenge. Have started feeding it scrolls. Eyeing up the eggs in my hoard. THE BEAST IS INSATIABLE. I don't even need Hibernal lair slots right now! I just! Have! To Unlock! Them!
Pro: have finally gotten all the familiars from the Training Fields during my quest for the Training Field-related slot items. Will probably do the same for the other venues with time. Have been meaning to run through a coli challenge or something to catch up on familiars, and I guess FR gave me an in-built one.

Con: addicted to the challenge. Have started feeding it scrolls. Eyeing up the eggs in my hoard. THE BEAST IS INSATIABLE. I don't even need Hibernal lair slots right now! I just! Have! To Unlock! Them!
oh worm. i have already sacrificed two eggs to the den. no scrolls yet i'm poor, but you can be darn sure i'll buy some eventually. yeehaw! c':

the three dragons in my den have so much space
oh worm. i have already sacrificed two eggs to the den. no scrolls yet i'm poor, but you can be darn sure i'll buy some eventually. yeehaw! c':

the three dragons in my den have so much space
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I'm down to three slots left to unlock. I didn't even work out how I was going to use them until I was 100+ in. It's straight-up compulsion xD
I'm down to three slots left to unlock. I didn't even work out how I was going to use them until I was 100+ in. It's straight-up compulsion xD
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Knowing I'm only going to use the den for fandragons...
Yeeeah it's a good thing I'm on semi-hyatus rn
Knowing I'm only going to use the den for fandragons...
Yeeeah it's a good thing I'm on semi-hyatus rn
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
[quote name="Avarice" date="2019-03-23 00:40:32" ] Con: addicted to the challenge. Have started feeding it scrolls. Eyeing up the eggs in my hoard. THE BEAST IS INSATIABLE. I don't even need Hibernal lair slots right now! I just! Have! To Unlock! Them! [/quote] The Den must be appeased. Two slots left. [size=2][b]NEARLY THERE[/b][/size] Boss Rush and Circle of Life. [img]https://i.imgur.com/o46TOFE.png[/img] [size=1]Two pages of only TS food, and that's after I use some to feed my lair.[/size] Still no King Quillrunner. I'm wondering how many pages of food I will get before I get that familiar... I've already gotten one of the bosses first.
Avarice wrote on 2019-03-23 00:40:32:

The Den must be appeased.

Two slots left. NEARLY THERE

Boss Rush and Circle of Life.

o46TOFE.png
Two pages of only TS food, and that's after I use some to feed my lair.

Still no King Quillrunner. I'm wondering how many pages of food I will get before I get that familiar... I've already gotten one of the bosses first.
A1R5LmJ.png zxIefB3.png
@Spineshatter
I'm also a familiar collector so I can't feed it any familiars unless I have two. Hence being stuck in the Training Field for the last three weeks...I now have all the TF familiars but I need a second angry blue sparrow. GIVE. THE LAIR DEMANDS ITS SACRIFICE.

@Vendrus pls tell how you are going to use them?? Like @reliquiaen, my six Hibernal dragons are lounging around in so much space rn. Spoilt gits.

@Spineshatter
I'm also a familiar collector so I can't feed it any familiars unless I have two. Hence being stuck in the Training Field for the last three weeks...I now have all the TF familiars but I need a second angry blue sparrow. GIVE. THE LAIR DEMANDS ITS SACRIFICE.

@Vendrus pls tell how you are going to use them?? Like @reliquiaen, my six Hibernal dragons are lounging around in so much space rn. Spoilt gits.

@Avarice
Fodder storage, primarily, but also old dragons I don't wanna breed and Tuxedo's currently very small harem
@Avarice
Fodder storage, primarily, but also old dragons I don't wanna breed and Tuxedo's currently very small harem
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
*Just yeets all my g1 into the hibernal den then gets more g1s*
DO IT FOR THE G1S
I don't think ill feed it eggs. For now im trying to save a few eggs for my birthday.
*Just yeets all my g1 into the hibernal den then gets more g1s*
DO IT FOR THE G1S
I don't think ill feed it eggs. For now im trying to save a few eggs for my birthday.
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
@Snowballars
I have my Gen 1s in there! It's a great place for them :3 I think I'll also stick my Element project dragons (a dragon for each elemental holiday familiar) in there one day but I gotta awaken all their familiars first.
@Snowballars
I have my Gen 1s in there! It's a great place for them :3 I think I'll also stick my Element project dragons (a dragon for each elemental holiday familiar) in there one day but I gotta awaken all their familiars first.
I completed the whole thing.. I had no need for all those spaces. It's terrible lol
I completed the whole thing.. I had no need for all those spaces. It's terrible lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2