Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | super important question
1 2 3
[quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2019-03-22 18:07:30" ] Ice cream is a closely guarded secret that the Icewarden keeps to himself. No ice cream leaves the Fortress of Ends so the others can't say what their favorite flavor is. (Though I bet Earthshaker would be a fan of chocolate and Stormcatcher would like coffee) [/quote]
EclipseDragon wrote on 2019-03-22 18:07:30:
Ice cream is a closely guarded secret that the Icewarden keeps to himself.

No ice cream leaves the Fortress of Ends so the others can't say what their favorite flavor is.

(Though I bet Earthshaker would be a fan of chocolate and Stormcatcher would like coffee)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I feel like the Plaguebringer would say that her favourite flavour is something super like,, hardcore (I don't know a good word for it lol) or something but secretly likes Rainbow Sherbet or something IDK
I feel like the Plaguebringer would say that her favourite flavour is something super like,, hardcore (I don't know a good word for it lol) or something but secretly likes Rainbow Sherbet or something IDK
[quote name="lumiinous" date="2019-03-22 18:51:04" ] I feel like the Plaguebringer would say that her favourite flavour is something super like,, hardcore (I don't know a good word for it lol) or something but secretly likes Rainbow Sherbet or something IDK [/quote] Even better: she and Gladekeeper secretly both like the same kind of ice-cream, but each have to pretend to hate it so they have nothing in common
lumiinous wrote on 2019-03-22 18:51:04:
Even better: she and Gladekeeper secretly both like the same kind of ice-cream, but each have to pretend to hate it so they have nothing in common
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
[quote name="Mertisal" date="2019-03-22 18:52:50" ] [quote name="lumiinous" date="2019-03-22 18:51:04" ] I feel like the Plaguebringer would say that her favourite flavour is something super like,, hardcore (I don't know a good word for it lol) or something but secretly likes Rainbow Sherbet or something IDK [/quote] Even better: she and Gladekeeper secretly both like the same kind of ice-cream, but each have to pretend to hate it so they have nothing in common [/quote] they fight over who gets to hate it. they settle on switching every other week.
Mertisal wrote on 2019-03-22 18:52:50:
lumiinous wrote on 2019-03-22 18:51:04:
Even better: she and Gladekeeper secretly both like the same kind of ice-cream, but each have to pretend to hate it so they have nothing in common

they fight over who gets to hate it. they settle on switching every other week.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
The Windsinger would probably eat daiquiri ice or pineapple. Lightweaver sprinkles edible glitter on a vanilla scoop. c;[emoji=light rune]
The Windsinger would probably eat daiquiri ice or pineapple. Lightweaver sprinkles edible glitter on a vanilla scoop. c;
The Arcanist probably likes anything and everything with bits of candy in it. The wilder the better. Sometimes he buys plain ice cream and dumps a whole bunch of candy in it to customize it.
The Arcanist probably likes anything and everything with bits of candy in it. The wilder the better. Sometimes he buys plain ice cream and dumps a whole bunch of candy in it to customize it.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Shadowbinder would take like some odd berry-flavored ice cream that is obviously a very goopy purple. Spoopy and yummy!
Shadowbinder would take like some odd berry-flavored ice cream that is obviously a very goopy purple. Spoopy and yummy!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
Hm, I feel like Shadowbinder would like Forbidden Fudge Brownie or Maple Walnut,.
Gladekeeper would probably like Pineapple Dole Whip or Mango Sorbet.
Hm, I feel like Shadowbinder would like Forbidden Fudge Brownie or Maple Walnut,.
Gladekeeper would probably like Pineapple Dole Whip or Mango Sorbet.
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-03-22 18:34:17" ] Windsingers is def mint chip and arcanists is ranch ice cream. Stormcatcher would be coffee, earthshaker Rocky road, and tidelord would be [/quote] w...what is ranch ice cream??? is it actually a thing??? i feel like windsinger tries new flavors every time, or tries to stack as many scoops as he can on one cone. His record is 14.
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-03-22 18:34:17:
Windsingers is def mint chip and arcanists is ranch ice cream. Stormcatcher would be coffee, earthshaker Rocky road, and tidelord would be
w...what is ranch ice cream??? is it actually a thing???

i feel like windsinger tries new flavors every time, or tries to stack as many scoops as he can on one cone. His record is 14.
HgGoA7B.png[/img]
flamecaller can't have ice cream :(( it melts before she can eat it
flamecaller can't have ice cream :(( it melts before she can eat it
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
1 2 3