Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would your diet be..
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'd eat meat, seafood, and plants. The consistency of bugs has always felt gross in my mouth, so I probably wouldn't eat those unless it was tasty enough to make up for it.
I'd eat meat, seafood, and plants. The consistency of bugs has always felt gross in my mouth, so I probably wouldn't eat those unless it was tasty enough to make up for it.
[quote name="RedHerrings" date="2019-03-17 13:18:48" ] /eefles Yo, bogsneak buddy here. I'm fond of a lot of meat, but if we count all the starches as plants, then it's 100% plants first. (Where would dairy products fit in here? Are all dragons just lactose intolerant?) [/quote] @RedHerrings Bogsneak pile hey. I wondered this once myself, and half wondered if milk and cheese would go into the 'meat' class, as they are products of animals?
RedHerrings wrote on 2019-03-17 13:18:48:
/eefles Yo, bogsneak buddy here. I'm fond of a lot of meat, but if we count all the starches as plants, then it's 100% plants first.

(Where would dairy products fit in here? Are all dragons just lactose intolerant?)
@RedHerrings

Bogsneak pile hey.

I wondered this once myself, and half wondered if milk and cheese would go into the 'meat' class, as they are products of animals?
A1R5LmJ.png zxIefB3.png
[quote name="ShadewingRising" date="2019-03-16 16:40:29" ] Not entirely sure where a diet of childrens’ souls fits into the FR system tbh [/quote]
ShadewingRising wrote on 2019-03-16 16:40:29:
Not entirely sure where a diet of childrens’ souls fits into the FR system tbh
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Plants. Which is funny, because Faes are my fave breed, and they eat insects [emoji=fae laughing]
Plants. Which is funny, because Faes are my fave breed, and they eat insects
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Meat, seafood, planta

Heavy emphasis on seafood. Gimme some crab or shrimp and I'll be tame
Meat, seafood, planta

Heavy emphasis on seafood. Gimme some crab or shrimp and I'll be tame
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Meat and plants.

Especially if Meat includes animal byproducts and Plants include wheat based foods.

I'm allergic to several kinds of seafood, and maybe it's just a personal phobia, but I don't think I'd ever willingly eat (or touch, or co-exist with) an insect.

So, my diet would basically be Bogsneak... though TBH my body type is a lot more Tundra.
Meat and plants.

Especially if Meat includes animal byproducts and Plants include wheat based foods.

I'm allergic to several kinds of seafood, and maybe it's just a personal phobia, but I don't think I'd ever willingly eat (or touch, or co-exist with) an insect.

So, my diet would basically be Bogsneak... though TBH my body type is a lot more Tundra.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
m e a t
m e a t
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
meat, seafood & plants. can't remember a time i've ever eaten an insect *although i've considered it before*
meat, seafood & plants. can't remember a time i've ever eaten an insect *although i've considered it before*
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
[emoji=plant] Only plants.
Only plants.
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
plants, meat, insects in that order
and honestly, a mix of sneak, pearlie, and noodle fits my personality

the reasoning:
plants - god, i can't live without nilla wafers. everything about them fits into plants so i can enjoy my c r o n c h.
meat - chicken and also probably cheese.
insects - c r o n c h
plants, meat, insects in that order
and honestly, a mix of sneak, pearlie, and noodle fits my personality

the reasoning:
plants - god, i can't live without nilla wafers. everything about them fits into plants so i can enjoy my c r o n c h.
meat - chicken and also probably cheese.
insects - c r o n c h
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13