Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird ways to make income on FR?
1 2 3
i'm not a very community oriented person, so what i do is i breed fodder like there's no tomorrow, wait for them to become adults, and then just let 'em loose in the wild. i focus on colors that people seem to like and go from there.

i also play the fairgrounds (shock switch and artifracture!) and hoard up stuff from gathering, and then sell that off.
i'm not a very community oriented person, so what i do is i breed fodder like there's no tomorrow, wait for them to become adults, and then just let 'em loose in the wild. i focus on colors that people seem to like and go from there.

i also play the fairgrounds (shock switch and artifracture!) and hoard up stuff from gathering, and then sell that off.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
I stalk baldwin/den/swipp gathering guides (in the Guides subforum) and target my gathering turns in areas with a lot of high value items. Then I sell them on the auction house. It takes some research (and sometimes some time to get up to high gathering levels), but once you get something that works, it's not a lot of effort.

Some baldwin recipes can get you a lot of profit if you sell the final item. But again, you have to do some research on how much the materials cost, how much the end result sells for, and whether the end result sells at all. Lately I've been selling Capsule genes. It makes me about 100g while I sleep.

But just selling transmuted items can get you a lot, so if you want something monotonous to level up with that's great. I wouldn't really recommend being hired to melt down stacks of items though, that usually gets you less than you would get selling the ingredients yourself...
I stalk baldwin/den/swipp gathering guides (in the Guides subforum) and target my gathering turns in areas with a lot of high value items. Then I sell them on the auction house. It takes some research (and sometimes some time to get up to high gathering levels), but once you get something that works, it's not a lot of effort.

Some baldwin recipes can get you a lot of profit if you sell the final item. But again, you have to do some research on how much the materials cost, how much the end result sells for, and whether the end result sells at all. Lately I've been selling Capsule genes. It makes me about 100g while I sleep.

But just selling transmuted items can get you a lot, so if you want something monotonous to level up with that's great. I wouldn't really recommend being hired to melt down stacks of items though, that usually gets you less than you would get selling the ingredients yourself...
1 2 3