Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | has anyone ever won rrr..
1 2 3
I only ever buy one to lower the disappointment of getting nothing. If I log in and have something? Cool. No? Never expected anything anyway.

However if I ever win the dragon or something with serious value with one ticket I will be doing a moment of silence for my RNG for the rest of my life.
I only ever buy one to lower the disappointment of getting nothing. If I log in and have something? Cool. No? Never expected anything anyway.

However if I ever win the dragon or something with serious value with one ticket I will be doing a moment of silence for my RNG for the rest of my life.
@Clya I've always wondered, is getting a lesser prize really disappointing?

@Clya I've always wondered, is getting a lesser prize really disappointing?

Heart.gif
I always buy 25 tickets. I won a bogsneak egg once. That was cool. I think it would be hard to win something with one ticket, though.
I always buy 25 tickets. I won a bogsneak egg once. That was cool. I think it would be hard to win something with one ticket, though.
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
@Heart
Yes... in a way. When you see that message alert you go “uh... what did I do this time”
But then “ROUNDSEY”
And then “oh... white slime...”

After some time though you realize that with 1 ticket it was kinda cool
@Heart
Yes... in a way. When you see that message alert you go “uh... what did I do this time”
But then “ROUNDSEY”
And then “oh... white slime...”

After some time though you realize that with 1 ticket it was kinda cool
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-03-06 10:26:22" ] Team 10 Tickets is going strong. [/quote] Got an eliminate with 10. Ten is a good number.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-03-06 10:26:22:
Team 10 Tickets is going strong.

Got an eliminate with 10.

Ten is a good number.
iceshade.png
I always buy 1 and hopefully I'm gonna open up my email to something cool one day.
I always buy 1 and hopefully I'm gonna open up my email to something cool one day.
Dragons dragons dragons.
@Clya Yeah, I always imagined I'd have a small heart attack seeing the message then immediately just be really sad lol but with 1 ticket is pretty impressive! The odds on that must have been phenomenal
@Clya Yeah, I always imagined I'd have a small heart attack seeing the message then immediately just be really sad lol but with 1 ticket is pretty impressive! The odds on that must have been phenomenal
Heart.gif
1 2 3