Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae emojis but B I G
1 2 3 4 5 6
I now love faes, catch me shoving 20 in my lair the second I've finished my current projects.

Also, i guess Coatls really couldn't communicate with them with fans that well actually? Faes have two sets of fins that move independently of each other to express emotions, but Coatls only have the one set of feathers.
I now love faes, catch me shoving 20 in my lair the second I've finished my current projects.

Also, i guess Coatls really couldn't communicate with them with fans that well actually? Faes have two sets of fins that move independently of each other to express emotions, but Coatls only have the one set of feathers.
@VermilionCourt

As far as I remember Coatls also rely on voice intonation a lot, so communication with Faes is probably a nightmare for them :"D
@VermilionCourt

As far as I remember Coatls also rely on voice intonation a lot, so communication with Faes is probably a nightmare for them :"D
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[quote name="neonhorns" date="2019-03-03 11:55:44" ] @VermilionCourt As far as I remember Coatls also rely on voice intonation a lot, so communication with Faes is probably a nightmare for them :"D [/quote] It sure is!! [quote name="Encyclopedia" ]Coatl are one of the few species to have a native tongue. They hum a series of different pitches at varying intervals to communicate. The result is far from lovely to other dragon species, as sour notes and incomprehensible melody grates on their senses. Coatl can speak and interpret traditional draconic with difficulty, but have no capacity to understand the monotone fae species.[/quote]
neonhorns wrote on 2019-03-03 11:55:44:
@VermilionCourt

It sure is!!
Encyclopedia wrote:
Coatl are one of the few species to have a native tongue. They hum a series of different pitches at varying intervals to communicate. The result is far from lovely to other dragon species, as sour notes and incomprehensible melody grates on their senses. Coatl can speak and interpret traditional draconic with difficulty, but have no capacity to understand the monotone fae species.

Hey, luckily our @osiem actually posted bigger versions of faemojis! :D [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/01357bc0d49188bc8f87402a9cda899f/tumblr_inline_pnqi1oHjRj1qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [url]http://osiemfr.tumblr.com/post/183160108432/i-probably-wont-be-posting-all-of-them-but-here[/url]
Hey, luckily our @osiem actually posted bigger versions of faemojis! :D

tumblr_inline_pnqi1oHjRj1qg2i5p_400.png

http://osiemfr.tumblr.com/post/183160108432/i-probably-wont-be-posting-all-of-them-but-here
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
faes are cats ?
faes are cats ?
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Ooh, pretty.
Ooh, pretty.
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
This is great! Thanks for posting this, it's such a neat ref.
This is great! Thanks for posting this, it's such a neat ref.
LklXAGK.png
@Marilill

Oh my, i didn't know about them, I love em so much!!
@Marilill

Oh my, i didn't know about them, I love em so much!!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
this fae is practically the same color as my progen, if you don't mind I'm saving this image in her bio & crediting you of course ^^
this fae is practically the same color as my progen, if you don't mind I'm saving this image in her bio & crediting you of course ^^
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@howtoquityou

Of course! This can be freely used as a resource as long as you provide credit c:
@howtoquityou

Of course! This can be freely used as a resource as long as you provide credit c:
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
1 2 3 4 5 6