Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Overpopulated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I saw the update and I just

"hibernation" EXCUSE ME WHAT

"cooldown" hhhthANKGOD
I saw the update and I just

"hibernation" EXCUSE ME WHAT

"cooldown" hhhthANKGOD
I am leaving FR - if you want any of my dragons,
pretty much all of them are free, just PM me.
I'll be moving to deviantart now, bye.
oh man this was GOOD
oh man this was GOOD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
CURSED AND WONDERFUL
CURSED AND WONDERFUL
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
Okay, but seriously, reading this at the same time I'm watching Shiki is uncannily creepy.
Okay, but seriously, reading this at the same time I'm watching Shiki is uncannily creepy.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
im afraid, this is definitely something i'd find in one of my rare dreams except it's toned down a little

*shivers* creepypastas
im afraid, this is definitely something i'd find in one of my rare dreams except it's toned down a little

*shivers* creepypastas
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
But after 30 days, they could be awoken and fed, right? Then will they return back to their original form? This sounds like an annoying, creepy glitch, but don't seem to do too much things - unless once a dragon is awoken, it can get infected by the sleeping virus again.
But after 30 days, they could be awoken and fed, right? Then will they return back to their original form? This sounds like an annoying, creepy glitch, but don't seem to do too much things - unless once a dragon is awoken, it can get infected by the sleeping virus again.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
What if the sleeping thing only affected a dragon and it's hatchlings? Like if I set my dragon to sleep, and all it's hatchlings would eventually fall asleep too "(or no apparent reason), and all the hatchlings descended from my dragon would also fall asleep. But the parents of my dragon and anyone older who is related to my dragon wouldn't be affected unless their owners set them to sleep.

On a side note, it would be really interesting if this was an actual thing. (Also.. what if they brought back egg rot with it? If one nesting dragon is sleeping, only some eggs in the nest get egg rot. But if both parents of a nest are sleeping, you lose the entire nest.)
What if the sleeping thing only affected a dragon and it's hatchlings? Like if I set my dragon to sleep, and all it's hatchlings would eventually fall asleep too "(or no apparent reason), and all the hatchlings descended from my dragon would also fall asleep. But the parents of my dragon and anyone older who is related to my dragon wouldn't be affected unless their owners set them to sleep.

On a side note, it would be really interesting if this was an actual thing. (Also.. what if they brought back egg rot with it? If one nesting dragon is sleeping, only some eggs in the nest get egg rot. But if both parents of a nest are sleeping, you lose the entire nest.)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
I NEED A PICTURE OF THE UHHH

DRAINED/STARVING DRAGONS
I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT
I NEED A PICTURE OF THE UHHH

DRAINED/STARVING DRAGONS
I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
I liked it, I'd give it a 9/10 the dead thing killed it for me
I liked it, I'd give it a 9/10 the dead thing killed it for me
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Love this nice job!!!! Sleep isn't for the weak
Love this nice job!!!! Sleep isn't for the weak