Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i just wanna say this community is A1
1 2
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2019-01-21 10:52:00" ] Absolutely. The nicest community I’ve ever been in <3 [/quote] Exactly, even when people disagree they listen to the other side’s argument.
Cruelty wrote on 2019-01-21 10:52:00:
Absolutely. The nicest community I’ve ever been in <3
Exactly, even when people disagree they listen to the other side’s argument.
l9szmFh.jpg
I love this community. Everyone is so amazing.
I love this community. Everyone is so amazing.
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
I remenber having a new dragon that I named Ferrous, after iron. When I posted her on dragon share, someone gave me every single iron apparel (filigree armor, simple jewelery set, etc.) and I felt so happy!
I remenber having a new dragon that I named Ferrous, after iron. When I posted her on dragon share, someone gave me every single iron apparel (filigree armor, simple jewelery set, etc.) and I felt so happy!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
this community fills me with so much love and joy, and i only hope that we all continue to help make it that way for others ^^
this community fills me with so much love and joy, and i only hope that we all continue to help make it that way for others ^^
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Whispers

Everyone should visit ARK
Whispers

Everyone should visit ARK
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
This community is INCREDIBLE! I love FR, and especially right here, in FRD. Everyone is so good :'3
This community is INCREDIBLE! I love FR, and especially right here, in FRD. Everyone is so good :'3
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
1 2