Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | AI writes about a new flight
1 2 3 4
Tinguebringeker (TING-gue-BRIN-ker)
Tinguebringeker (TING-gue-BRIN-ker)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
take me to The Light Farm
take me to The Light Farm
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
I need this flight right now
I need this flight right now
Lichtdrache.gif
mood
mood
[quote name="kyrin18" date="2019-01-18 22:50:03" ] [quote name="Peixes" date="2019-01-18 22:48:11" ] [quote name="Dullanyan" date="2019-01-18 21:20:27" ] what color are platnghat eyes [/quote] Octarine. [/quote] I didn't even know that was a color lol XD [/quote] @kyrin18 That would make sense, if you're neither a wizard nor a cat.
kyrin18 wrote on 2019-01-18 22:50:03:
Peixes wrote on 2019-01-18 22:48:11:
Dullanyan wrote on 2019-01-18 21:20:27:
what color are platnghat eyes

Octarine.

I didn't even know that was a color lol XD

@kyrin18 That would make sense, if you're neither a wizard nor a cat.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Peixes Buuuuut I am a cat lover X3 (have 4 of them, actually <3)
@Peixes Buuuuut I am a cat lover X3 (have 4 of them, actually <3)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[quote name="Alamire" date="2019-01-19 19:23:53" ] Headcanon that exalted dragons go here. [/quote] Yes, that's why the population is so big
Alamire wrote on 2019-01-19 19:23:53:
Headcanon that exalted dragons go here.

Yes, that's why the population is so big

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
can we get AI writes about a new dragon breed
can we get AI writes about a new dragon breed
Here's the map of Plathghat: [img]https://snag.gy/RoQXzh.jpg[/img]
Here's the map of Plathghat:
RoQXzh.jpg
Two things here [quote]Rare reveal millions avoid thus to cement the crafted and sheltered realm for inspiration and grow accustomed to [b]those living deep in the Windsinger's children is a fiery, violent wound gouged relentlessly into the land.[/b] [b]The Arcanist broods by candlelight within as his laughing visage constructure bound in runes for fledgeling pointing array of kites and thousands of crystal. [/b][/quote] something is living in the wind Flight members and the Arcanist needs some friends
Two things here
Quote:
Rare reveal millions avoid thus to cement the crafted and sheltered realm for inspiration and grow accustomed to those living deep in the Windsinger's children is a fiery, violent wound gouged relentlessly into the land. The Arcanist broods by candlelight within as his laughing visage constructure bound in runes for fledgeling pointing array of kites and thousands of crystal.
something is living in the wind Flight members
and the Arcanist needs some friends
8elL1G3.gifIHd9PNx.gifHzkvPmQ.gifmspABfO.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
|| hi, im wren | they/them | trying my best
1 2 3 4